Sudden visit 2

Let’s go so that we can find a seat” I said to them.

We went to the cafeteria. When we open the door many girls are giggling and whispering to each other.

“Hi girls” I heard luhan said to them. He’s always like that flirting to the girls. We just ignore that and find a seat.

“Let’s buy our food while Sehun go find a seat for us, I’m just going to buy you a food” I said to sehun and to others.

Sehun already found a seat and some of us already have a tray of food. I look at the place while the others are grabbing their food. The door of the cafeteria open and a little boy and his mom are looking for someone, I guess. When I stare at them they look familiar.

“Luhan is that your mom and your brother?” I ask and look at him.

“Eh!!! What are they doing here?” luhan said.

Luhan’s POV

“Luhan is that your mom and your brother?” kai ask and look at me.

“Eh!!! What are they doing here?” i ask confused.

“Call them, I think they are looking for you” kai said.

“I know”I said to kai obviously. Then I’m going to call them when my little brother call someone “Mo---”

“Noona” I heard my little brother said or call someone loudly. Some of the people in the cafeteria look at him because of his loud voice.

“Noona? Who’s your brother calling?” kai asked me confusedly then when I look who’s my brother calling.

“ Oh sh*t, I’m dead” I thought. They don’t know about the incident about hyo ri and I.

Hyo ri’s POV

“Noona” I heard someone say, when I look at him it’s Luigi, Luhan’s little brother with their Mom.

“What are they doing here?”I thought. I saw Luigi coming to our table.

“Noona, I miss you. You didn’t visit us, where is hyung?”He asked and pouts.

I searched the people in cafeteria and found him with his friends and looking at us nervously.

“He’s there with his friends” I answer him and points to luhan and his friends.

“Hi mrs. Lu”

“Hi Hyo ri, I already told you that call me Mom” she said. I saw luhan approach us and I also look at the place and the student’s who are eating in the cafeteria, their attention are on us.

“Hi Mom, what are you doing here?” he asked his mom while looking at me.

“I’m just visiting the two of you, I already miss the hyo ri and also my son” she said happily.

“Mom let’s go to the garden, the students are looking at us” luhan said.

“Araso, let’s go Luigi and also bring your noona” Mrs. Lu said to Luigi and walk to the door.

“Hey, what the hell is that?” so eun said while ji hoon look at me, waiting for my explanation.

“Noona, let’s go. They’re waiting to the garden.” Luigi said.

“I’ll explain later, I need to go bye, see you at the gate later” I said waving at them while I when I look at the cafeteria the others looked shock while the others are gossiping.

“How does luhan’s mom, know that nerd?”

“Are they in a relationship?”

“What the hell is that?”

“Do luhan’s mom and that nerd know each other personally?”

I heard them say before I exited to the cafeteria.

Luhan’s POV

I couldn’t take it anymore, all my members are asking me a question why my mom knows hyo ri.

“I’ll explain to all of you later” I rise from my seat and heard my friend say “ You better explain it” before I went to hyo ri’s table because all the people in the cafeteria looking at them confusedly and clueless.

“Hi mrs. Lu”

“Hi Hyo ri, I already told you that call me Mom” my mom said. Hyo ri saw me approach them and saw her look at the place .

“Hi Mom, what are you doing here?” i asked my mom while looking at hyo ri.

“I’m just visiting the two of you, I already miss the hyo ri and also my son” my mom said happily.

“Mom let’s go to the garden, the students are looking at us” i said to her.

“Araso, let’s go Luigi and also bring your noona” my mom said to Luigi and walk to the door.