return the kids home

Chapter 46:

Luhan’s POV

When we arrived to our dorm, I open the door to see my member’s bored face.

“We’re back” I said.

“I thought you’re going to return in 7 pm?” kris said.

“Kris hyung!!!!” I heard leo said then he run to Kris and hug him, then all my members looked at us shocked to see the kids after they recover they run to Leo and Lauren.

“Yayyy!!!!” they said.

“Xiumin oppa I miss your chubby cheeks” Lauren said and she pinch his cheeks.

“You miss my chubby cheeks not me?” Xiumin said faking a sad face.

“Of course I miss you too” Lauren said hugging his neck.

“Sehun hyung let’s play my toys” he said, it’s the toy that we bought in mall before we fetch them.

“Okay, let’s play to the living room” he said then they went to the living room to play.

“We’re going to cook food first” D.O and Suho said to me and I just nod.

Baekhun, Chanyeol and Chen are watching TV while Kai and Lay are dancing whilw listening to their ipod.

Tao, Sehun and Leo are playing in the living room while Kris is sleeping to his room.

It’s already 5:30 pm, I didn’t know the time will be this fast when I’m with the kids because after we eat the kids and I are playing in my room.

“I should bring you home kids” I said to them. They bid goodbye to the other members, they give them a hug and kisses before we go.

We went to hyo ri’s house so that I can bring the kids home. We now reach the house. I knock on the door, and then Mrs. Song opens the door.

“Grand ma!!!!” the twins said and run to her and give her a hug and kiss.

“Come in” Mrs. Song said then I heard the rain is pouring.

“You should come in” she said again.

“It’s okay, I just bring the kids home” I said.

“But the rain is hard and it’s dangerous to drive in this state” She said then I enter their house.

“Please have a seat, what do you like to drink?” she asked me.

“Orange juice is fine” I said.

“Please wait and I’m going to call hyo ri to her room. Kids accompany your dad here first” Mrs. Song said then she went upstairs to call hyo ri.

Hyo ri’s POV

I fell asleep when I went home from my coffee shop. Then I heard someone knocking my door.

“Hyo ri ah” I heard my mom said, I open the door.

“Luhan and the kids are in the living room” my mom informed me.

“I’m going to came down for a minute” I said to my mom when I remember that Luhan will bring the kids home before 6. When I look at my window I saw the rain is pouring so hard. After washing my face I went down to see Luhan laughing with the twins.

“Mom!!!” Lauren said when she saw me then Luhan and Leo looked at me, I smiled to them.

“Hi” luhan greet me and I also greet him back.

“I should go now” Luhan said.

“But the rain is pouring so hard it’s dangerous to drive” I inform her.

“But it’s late” he said.

“You should sleep here, it’s dangerous” My mom suddenly said while carrying a tray an orange juice to serve to Luhan.

“But-.” Luhan said then he looked at me.

“It’s okay, you can sleep at the kid’s room with Leo and I’m going to sleep with Lauren in my room” I inform him.

“Okay, I’m going to call my members first” he said and he call his members I heard him say

“Araseo, bye” he said to other line.

_________________________________