Her decision

Luhan’s POV                                               

I texted Hyo ri to meet me at the rooftop.

“Hyo ri!!!” I said when I saw her.

“I’m going to tell my mom the truth so that we will not bother each other” I said to her.

“When are you going to tell them?” she asked.

“When I go home”

“Okay~” she just said with poker face. “But why did I feel not good about it?” I thought

“Then let’s pretend that we don’t know each other because I don’t like others misunderstand about us being friends because our image will get ruined because we don’t have a friends like you, a nerd. And also we didn’t even see each other in the future” he said because he don’t like the feeling his feeling right now because you didn’t even care about it.

“Is that all?” She asked wearing her poker face.

“Yes”

“Ok then, I’m going. Bye” she said then turns away. “Do you really want to get away from me?

Hyo ri’s POV

“Is that all?” i asked wearing my poker face but deep inside I’m hurting. “What about our child?” I thought to myself.

“Yes”

“Ok then, I’m going. Bye” i said then turn away. When I exited from the rooftop I stop myself to cry. I went to my café and didn’t care about the surroundings when I enter my office then my tears started to fall down.

“I can support my child even he has no father” I said to myself.

“He’s a jerk and I don’t want like to see him anymore” She thinks about her situation and also she needs to tell her pregnancy to her parents. She looked at the mirror and retouches her face. She went home and greets her parents.

“How’s school, dear?” my dad asked.

“It’s fine dad” I said.

“Mom, Dad I need to tell you something” she said nervously.

“What is it, dear?” my mom asked.

“Mom I’m pre-g-nant” I said to them. And they have a shocked face.

“What? How? When?” My mom didn’t find words to say while when I looked at my dad he recovered and ask me something.

“What happen? Can you please explain this to us?” My dad asked calmly and helping my mom to seat in the couch.

“It’s a one night stand and we’re also both drunk.”

“What about the father? Did he also know?”

“He didn’t know and I don’t want him to know and besides he’s a playboy and a jerk” I told them.

“What is your plan?” My mom asked when she calmed down.

“Can I continue my studies in America while I’m pregnant besides I’m a graduating student.  And also I’m going to live with my cousin Joong Ki. Please” I beg my parents.

“Is that what you want?” My parents asked me.

“Yes mom and dad” I said.

“Okay, I’m going to prepares your documents in transferring school” my dad said.

“But dear, how long are you going to stay there?” my mom asked.

“I don’t know maybe 3 to 4 years. Don’t worry mom, I’m going to visit you thrice a year or you can also visit me there if you have a time.” I said to convince them.

“Araso, when are you going to leave?”

“On Friday, I need to do some things before I go”.

“Araso, Let’s eat our dinner now” my mom said.

When we finished our dinner, I excuse myself to go to my room.

“I hope it’s the right decision” I thought.

Luhan’s POV

When hyo ri and I finished talking, I went home and it’s the time when I’ll going to tell my parents the truth.

“Mom,Dad. I’m going to tell you something about hyo ri and i.” I said to them nervous.

“What is it, son?” my dad said.

“Can we talk in the living room?” they nodded and then we went to the living room.

“Get straight to the point, dear.” My mom said.

“Hyo ri and I are not really together. It’s a fake relationship, when you told me about the arrange marriage I think of an idea how am I going to stop that so, I told hyo ri to be my fake girlfriend and don’t blame her it’s my fault, I forced her to be my ‘fake’ girlfriend.” I told them and waiting for their reaction.

“We understand it but what about hyo ri?” my mom said worriedly.

“I already told her that I’m going to tell the truth. And she’s okay about that.” I said to them. “And I’m not.”

“It’s okay, we understand but I hope you two will be together because she’s a nice girl and we like her for you” my mom said with a sad face.