Luhan knew

CHAPTER 39:

Luhan’s POV

I’m going to my parent’s house to get some clothes that I left, no one is in the living room and I thought that they’re in their room resting. When I pass my parent’s room I heard my mom talking to someone and i know that voice very clear.

I became curious about their topic because I heard my name.

“I think I’m going to tell Luhan about the kids, but what will happen to his career when I told him about the twins?”

“Don’t worry about that, it’s up to him and his decision, you’re just going to inform him about the kids and the truth.”

I’M SUPER SHOCKED, because of what I heard. “why she didn’t told me?”

I went to my room to process about what I heard. Then after 10 minutes I heard my parent’s door open, and I think it’s the time that I confirm about the twins.

I went out to my room and Hyo ri saw me in shocked face.

“Can we talk for a while?” I asked her but I didn’t wait for her answer I grab his hands and drag her to my room.

“I’m going straight to the point. Does Leo and Lauren my kids?” I asked her when I looked at her, Hyo ri’s face is pale and shocked.

“ANSWER MY QUESTION” I shouted at her.

“YES, THEY ARE YOUR KIDS. AND WHY ARE YOU ANGRY, IT’S NOT MY FAULT I’M GOING TO TELL YOU ABOUT THEM FOUR YEARS AGO AND THEN YOU SUDDENLY TOLD ME THAT WE’RE NOT GOING TO MEET AND I’M GOING TO RUIN YOUR DAMN IMAGE IN SCHOOL!!!!” she shouted back at me. And my mind went back to normal.

“ I’m sorry about that, it’s not my intention to say that to you” I told her but before she can answer the door burst open.

“Mom, why are you shouting?” Leo asked her mom.

Hyo ri’s POV

“Mom, why are you shouting?” Leo asked her mom. Then my face softened when I saw my kids.

“Sorry, did mom scare you?” I asked him.

“Anio, we just heard you shouting when we we’re playing, is there something wrong?” Lauren said with a worried face.

“Nothing, continue playing. Uncle Luhan and I will talk” I said to them and they went back to Luigi’s room.

“Can I visit them?” he asked me.

“Yes you can, if you want” she said.

“Can I tell them that I’m their father? Please?” he begs.

I think for a while “Okay, they will know about it someday” I give up

“Thanks” he said. We went to Luigi’s room to tell them.

“Leo and Lauren come here, mom will tell you something” I said.

“Mom what is it?” they became curious.

“Do you want to know who is your father?” I asked them and when I looked at Luhan, his face is tense when waiting for my kids answer.

“Ne!!!! Mom who is he?” they said happily.

“I’m your father” luhan said waiting for my kid’s reaction.

“Mom, is it true? We have a father now?” they asked me and I just nod my head.

“Can I have a hug?” Luhan said spreading his arms. While the kids run to him to give him a hug. After an hour of their reunion

“Let’s go home now, your grandma and grandpa is waiting” I told them.

“Mom, can we stay here until tomorrow?” they said while doing their best with their aegyo.

“Please~” Luhan also join.

“Noona please? So that I can play with them.” Luigi join also.

“Hyo ri ah~” Mrs. And Mr. Lu said.

“Araseo” I give up.

“Yehey, thanks mom you’re the best” Leo and lauren said while giving me a hug and kiss.

“I need to go now, behave kids” I said then I bid goodbye to the Lu family.

“Kamsahamnida, hyo ri” Luhan said happily.