Do you like her?

Hyo ri’s POV

I wake up early to prepare for school. It’s Tuesday and I have two days to do all thing I need to do. Then after ate breakfast I went to school. I saw so eun in the gate.

“Where’s ji hoon?” I asked her.
“He said he’ll be late so I think we need to go to our classroom” she answered.

“So eun when you see ji hoon tell him that I’m going to tell the both of you something” I said to so eun.

“Okay, but I became nervous suddenly? Aishh nevermind. Let’s go.” So eun said.

We both went to our classroom.

Lunch time.

I’m going to meet my friends and tell them that I’m leaving.

“Hey guys” I greet them.

“What is it that you’re going to tell us?” ji hoon said.

“Guys, I’m going to America this Friday I’m going to transfer” I said to them with a sad face, when I looked at me they’re shocked and flood me with question.

“Why?”

“What are you talking about?”

“Don’t kid us like that” I heard them say.

“But guys I’m serious. I’m going to transfer because of something” I explain to them.

“And what is that something?” Ji hoon said.

“Guys, I’m pregnant and I don’t want others to know” I whispered to them. “Please don’t tell the others and please support me with my decision. Jebal~” I said to them because I know I can trust them with my secret. They have a shocked face.

“Who’s the father?” So eun whispered to me.

“I don’t want to talk about that” I said to them.

“Okay then, but please contact or email us, so that we know about you” Ji hoon said and so eun nodded.

“Of course, please don’t tell the others.” I told me. And they nodded.

“We’re going to miss you” then we group hug while having a tears in our eyes.

Luhan’s POV

It’s lunch time I’m searching for hyo ri but I didn’t find her. I saw her friends but she’s not with them. “Why did I bother looking for her?”

I need to go back to my old self and forget what happen between us.

“Hey Luhan, is something bothering you? You’re always in a deep thought.” Chanyeol said.

“Am i?” I asked them.

“Yes” they all said.

“What’s wrong?” Kai asked.

“Is it about Hyo ri?” Chen asked.

“I don’t know. And also I already told my parents about our ‘fake’ relationship and we’re over. We’re going back to our old life.” I told them.

“But I think you’re not okay about it, because you’re always spacing” Lay said.

“Do you like her?” Kai asked.

“I don’t know but when we talk about telling my parents about the truth she’s okay with it. It’s a good thing but I don’t feel happy about that. I don’t know” I said to them my true feelings about hyo ri.

“I think you should confirm your feelings toward her” Suho said.

“But how?” I asked.

“I think you should know about her, get close to her to know if you’re falling for her and if you accept all about her, her strength and weaknesses. And also if you saw her with a boy, observe if your jealous or not.” Suho said.

“Okay, maybe I’m going to do that next week I need to gain some courage to do that” I said to them.

“If you say so” D.O said.