What? 1

HyoRi's POV

I woke up early in the morning to get ready for school as I heard other students outside.

I didn't reallyfeel like going toschool at all today. I don't know why. But I have nochoice but to goto school. Oh By the way today is the day Luhanand I will talk about the incident inthe café.

"Good morning mom,where's dad?" I ask

"He already went to the company. Waeyo?"She repliedwhile eating her breakfast.

"Nothing, I just miss him because he's always busy... I need to gomom bye" I said while waving my hand.

"Bye sweetie" mom replied.

Luhans' POV

"Good morning, guys" I greet my members while smiling. "It's theday thatI'm going to make her pay".I thought withan evil smile.

"Good morning, hyung" kai said "You seem inthe mood today,spill it." Kai said nagging me.

"It's nothing,I just wake up in good mood" I said while smiling.

*At the classroom*

When I enter the room onlythree students are there including the nerd girl. I went near her.

"Hey, do you want to know how tosettle our incident?" I ask smirking

She lifts her face then he lookedat me directly to the eyes.

"Let's talk in the rooftop" she said

*At the rooftop*

"Is this your bracelet? I found it in the café." I ask her.

She glance toher wrist then said "How did I not feel that it's not it my arms"

"Yeah, that's mine" she saidgrabbing the bracelet to my hand but I lift my hand so that she can't get it.

There was an awkward silence for a moment.

.

.

.

"Be myPERSONAL MAID for three days!" I said forming his lips in a curve smile.

HyoRi's POV

"Is this your bracelet? I found it in the café." he asks.

She glance toher wrist then said "How did Inot feel that it'snot itmy arms"

"Yeah, that's mine" I said grabbing the bracelet to his hand but he lift his hand sothat can't get it.

There was an awkward silence for a moment.

.

.

"Be myPERSONAL MAID for three days!" he said

I gasped about what he say thenburst out laughing.

"What a joke" I said while trying tohold my laughter.

"Bythe way, I'm not kidding"

"Yeah right, I'M NOT GOING TO BE YOUR PERSONAL MAID, NOT EVEN IF I DIE!!" I shouted in surprised.

"So how about this bracelet, It's okayif you don't want but I'm going to throw this bracelet, it's upto youbythe wayyour bracelet is not important to you, right?" he said while her lips form into an evil smile.

I flinched.I was about to cry but I held mytears not to burst. That bracelet is veryimportant tome because my father gave it to me in mylast birthday. I breathe deeply.

"Fine, I made now mydecision, DEAL." I said.