Friends

CHAPTER 28:

Hyo ri’s POV

“MOM!!!!” I heard my kid’s shouts. Then I looked at them.

“What is it, dear?” I asked them.

“Grandma and grandpa are calling our names. We’re calling you for many times but you didn’t respond.” Lauren pouts when she said that.

“I’m sorry princess, let’s go” I said to them. I already forget the past between luhan and I and now when I just step back to the Korea he is the first one that I remember because of his sudden appearance. When I looked at him again he’s smiling to the people while have an earphones to his ears. “Is he famous?” I thought then I heard my mom asked.

“I miss you so much” my said while giving me a hug then my dad went to my kids and gives them a hug.

“I miss you too mom” I tight the hug between us then I went to my dad and also hug him.

“Let’s go home” my mom said.

“Can I go first to the restroom? I need to pee” I said to them.

“Sure honey” my dad answers me. Then I face my kids.

“Mom will go first to the restroom don’t be naughty to grandma and grandpa when I’m not here and be a good kids.” I said to Leo and Lauren.

“Okay mom, but please faster, I want to see our house” Leo said smiling. Then I nodded and went to the restroom.

Luhan’s POV

I saw hyo ri with two cute kids but they’re not in their position when I looked again. I just smiled to our fans then Sehun’s drink spilled in my shirt because of the fans pushing each other.

“Sorry hyung, I didn’t mean it” he explains.

“I know Sehunnie, I’m going first to the restroom and change my shirt” I said.

“Ne hyung, I’m just going to tell about the incident when they search for you”

“Thanks sehun” I said then walk to the near restroom. When I’m finish changing my clothes I put my shades and cap so that people will not notice me. I’m going to my members when I saw her walking to the restroom.  When we’re close to each other I looked at her first because I miss her so much but I don’t know if she forgive me because of what I said in the rooftop when we’re in a university. Then she also looked at me. I called her.

“Hyo ri~” I said. Then she also looked at me.

“Oh hi luhan, I thought we’re not going to see each other” she said with a poker face.

“Can we forget about that, I think we’re mature enough to forget about that and I’m sorry for all the things I did in the past.” i said.

“I also so think we need to forget about the past. I need to go there are people waiting for me”

“Sure but can we be friends?” I asked her.

“Okay” she said

“Can I get your number so that we can communicate with each other?” I asked her while I looked at the ground.

“No problem, here’s my number” we exchange our numbers then she bid goodbye. “I feel lucky today.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------