Free from that jerk!!!

Hyo ri's POV

"Yah, what the hell is that?" I said to luhan when we finish our food I excuse luhan and I.

"Don't worry about that, I can handle it." Luhan said calmly.

"Araso, be sure about it"

"Let's go back" luhan said.

When we came back, Luigi ask me to play with him to his room while luhan and his parents are talking.

"Noona, let's go" Luigi said happily and excitedly.

"Araso"

We play until 8pm, and then I ask him to sleep early because kids should sleep early. But he asks me to tell him a story, so I tell him a story and when I look at him he's asleep. That's when luhan came.

"Let's go" he said.

"Araso"

*At the car*

"Are you sure, they are your family?" I ask him.

"Waeyo?" he ask me confuse

"They are all nice, but you're not"

"Is that a compliment?" he asks me raising his eyebrow.

"Hmmm, yes?"

"YAH!!!!!" luhan screamed to me

"But that's the truth"

"You don't know me"

"It's not my business to know you, tsk"

"Whatever, we're here" luhan said when we stop in front of my house. I step out in his car.

"Oh before I forgot where's my bracelet?" I ask him while I laid my palm to him.

"ehhh, I forgot it in my house, sorry I'm going to give it tomorrow meet me at the rooftop during lunch break.... By the way congratulations you're now FREE...." He said.

"Yeah right... I'M FREE from your evil spirit hahaha, Bye". I said

Luhan's POV

*At the school*

"Here's your bracelet" I said

"Thanks and bye" she said while walking away. "Oh, let's just forget what happen. If we bumped to each other act like we don't know each other, araso?"

"Araso, bye and thanks for the help" I said.

Someone's POV

They don't know that someone saw them. And he/she is curious about the things that luhan is giving to Hyo ri.

"Why is luhan with her? And what is he giving to her?" he/ she whisper to her/himself.

"I need to find out why she is with luhan and how they know each other."

Hyo ri's POV

"At last, I'm free from that jerk. Tsk tsk" I said smiling.

She calls so eun. "Eunnie, where are you?"

"At the café near are school, eating. Why?"

"Wait me there. Are you with Ji hoon?"

Oh by the way, So eun and Ji hoon are friends also because I introduce them to each other.

"Ne, we're just ordering our food, palli"

"Araso, bye" I hang up.

*At the/my café*

"Hi there" I approach them when I saw them.

"Go order your food" Ji hoon said.

"Araso, chakaman"

I went to the counter to order.

"Give me my favorite food, thanks" I said to one of my employees.

"Ne"

"Here's your order" she said. She gives me my order then I went to my friends.

"Let's eat" I said to them.