confession

Chapter 49:

Luhan’s POV

“Wait dad, where are moms kiss?” I heard lauren said while smiling innocently. Then I looked at Hyo ri and she’s also shocked from what lauren said. “What am I going to do?”

“Dad palli” Leo said while waiting.

“Geez” I went near to hyo ri and kiss her on the cheeks.

“Sorry” I whisper to her.

“Let’s go” I said to the kids.

Hyo ri’s POV

After luhan kissed my cheeks then I froze.

“Sorry” he whispered.

“Let’s go” I heard luhan said to the kids

I’m back to the normal when I heard my phone rings. When I looked at the ID caller it’s hyunsik.

“Annyeong oppa” I greet him.

“Annyeong can we meet?” he asked me.

“Sure, where and when?” I asked him.

“Are you free today?”he asked.

“Ne, it’s okay if we meet today? We don’t have a schedule today”

“Okay, where?”

“At mangosix” he said.

“Okay I’m going, see you later bye” I said then I hang up the phone.

Hyunsik’s POV

I think I’m going to confess my feelings for her today. I want her to be my girlfriend even though she already has kids.

I began to have a crush to her when I first saw her in our school in America, at first I’m shy to approach her but my friends approach her and she’s kind. We also have a group project back then and that’s the start of our friendship with her.

I think four years are long in hiding my feelings from her.

I’m already at the mangosix waiting for her. “I hope she’ll return my feelings for her”  I saw her enter the shop then I waved my hand and call her.

“Hyo ri ah~” she saw me and went to my table.

“Annyeong, what is it?” she asked me.

“Can I ask you something?” I asked nervous.

“Sure, what is it?”

“I hope you won’t mind my question but, who’s the father of your kids?” I asked whe I looked at her; she’s shocked at my sudden question.

“Err, it’s okay I think all of you needs to know. It’s Luhan” she said then it’s my turn to be shocked. But I went back to normal.

“Do you still love him?” I asked.

Hyo ri’s POV

“Why the sudden question?” I asked him.

“I just want to know if you still love him because-.” I cut his sentence because I know about his feelings about me, why do I know? I accidentally heard him and his members talking about his feeling towards me, but I can’t return his feelings.

“I’m sorry, I know you want to say. I know you have feelings towards me but I can’t return it.” I said feeling guilty.

“Why? Do you still love him?” he said when I looked at him his face is sad.

“I’m still figuring it out, I’m sorry” I said to him.

“It’s okay but can we forget about today? And be friends without awkwardness?” he asked.

“Okay, I also don’t want us to avoid each other” I said to him smiling.

“Thank you” he forced a smile. “I’m really sorry”

_____________________________