Hyori's decision

CHAPTER 38:

 Hyo ri’s POV

When I finished talking to Luhan’s mom, I’m thinking if I will tell to Luhan or not. And after an hour of thinking I already think that it’s the right time that Luhan know about his kids. But first I need to talk to Luhan’s mom about that. I’m going to call her. I dial her number then the phone rings and I heard Luhan’s mom answer the phone.

“Yoboseyo, who’s this?” Mrs. Lu asked.

“Mrs. Lu it’s Hyo ri?”

“Hyo ri ah, just calls me mom. Oh by the way why did you call me?” she asked me.

“Can we talk?” I asked Mrs. Lu I mean mom.

“About what?”

“About Luhan and the twins”

“Araseo, can we just talk in our house? Don’t worry luhan’s not here” mom inform me.

“Araseo, I’m going there” I said.

“Can you bring the twins here, Luigi is here to play with them when we talk.” She said.

“Araseo” I said then I hang the phone. After the call I went to my kids room to bring them.

“Kids, do you want to see uncle Luigi?” I asked them.

“Ne, we’re going to play with uncle” they said while jumping up and down.

“Change your clothes first” I told them.

When they finish changing, we went to Lu’s house. I push the door bell then Mr. Lu opens the door.

“Hyo ri ah come in, and who’s the little angels here?” he asked me.

“They’re my kids, Mr. Lu”

“Just call me dad” he said smiling.

“Oh by the she’s waiting in her room” dad inform me. I went to Luhan’s mom room with my kids.

“Annyeonghaseyo” my kids said and bow.

“Annyeong, I’m going to call Luigi first so that you can play with him while your mom and I are talking” she said smiling then she calls Luigi to accompany my kids.

“Let’s go to my room and play” Luigi said and they went to his room. When they leave Mrs. Lu break the silence.

“What is it that you want to say?” she told me.

“I think I’m going to tell Luhan about the kids, but what will happen to his career when I told him about the twins?” I asked her.

“Don’t worry about that, it’s up to him and his decision, you’re just going to inform him about the kids and the truth.” She explains to me.

“Can I ask you something?” she asked.

“Ne, what is it?” I said.

“Do you love him?” she asked me suddenly.

“I don’t know” I answer.

“I’m going to change the question. Did you love him four years ago?”

“I think I like him back then.” I answered not sure if it’s love or like.

“How about now?”.

“I’m not sure” I said.

“It’s okay, but can you please tell me if you realize that you love him or not?” she said.

“Araseo”

Someone’s POV

I’m going upstairs when I heard a conversation.

“What is it that you want to say?”

“I think I’m going to tell Luhan about the kids, but what will happen to his career when I told him about the twins?”

“Don’t worry about that, it’s up to him and his decision, you’re just going to inform him about the kids and the truth.”

“Can I ask you something?”

“Ne, what is it?”

I didn’t continue listening because I’m shocked about the thing I just heard. I didn’t know that she (Luhan’s mom) knows about that thing and didn’t inform me about those very important things.

I went to an empty room and process the things that I just heard a while ago.

“I’m not hallucinating, right? I heard it right” I talked to myself.

“I’m going to confirm about the truth about hyo ri and her kids”

That’s why I feel happy when I’m with the twins.

_______________________________________