Birthday and plan

Chapter 50:

Hyo ri’s POV

It’s been a week since Hyunsik confession and we still become friends. At first we’re awkward to each other but now we became the same because of his other members. The Btob members know about Hyunsik’s feelings but it’s not a barrier to remain our friendship.

Today I’m planning about the twin’s surprise birthday party, one week to go before their birthdays. I called Luhan to plan the birthday of the twins. Yes, luhan and I became close to each other because of our kids.

“Luhan, do you have a free time?” I asked him over the phone.

“I don’t know yet, why?” he said.

“I’m planning the twins birthday party for next week.” I replied.

“Oh, wait I’m going to ask our manager.” He said then I wait for his answer.

“I have a free time tomorrow lunch, is it fine with you?” he asked me.

“Ne, I’m going to hang up now bye” I said then hang up the phone then I’m going to tell her about the surprise birthday party and I’m also going to tell the party to my friends including So eun and ji hoon, EXO and BTOB.

Luhan’s POV

We’re practicing when I heard my phone rings; I excuse myself for a while. I went to my bag to look whose calling me then I saw Hyo ri’s name I pick the phone and answer it.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Luhan, do you have a free time?” she asked me over the phone.

“I don’t know yet, why?” i said.

“I’m planning the twin’s birthday party for next week.” Hyo ri replied and when I heard about it I’m happy because it’s the first time that I’m going to spend my twin’s birthday.

“Oh, wait I’m going to ask our manager.” i said then I went to our manager to asked him.

“Can I asked if we have a free time?” I asked my manager.

“Why? Do you have something to do?” he asked.

“Hyo ri calls me to meet her about the kid’s birthday party” I said smiling.

“You don’t have a free time today but tomorrow lunch you have 3 hours free time.” He replied that makes me happy. Then I said it to hyo ri.

“I have a free time tomorrow lunch, is it fine with you?” i asked her.

“Ne, I’m going to hang up now bye” she said then hangs up the phone. After the call I went back to practice and I regain my energy because of her sudden call.

After our practice I went to my room and think about the plan and I also called Sehun so that I can also get his plan or advice.

“I’m planning to confess my feelings to Hyo ri on the twin’s birthday. What do you think?” I asked Sehun.

“I think you should confess so that you can be with them and have a happy family” sehun said smiling.

“Do you think she will accept me?” I asked him.

“I think so, when she went to our dorm I saw her always looking at you and also I think she want’s a happy family”.

“Thanks sehunnie” I thank him.

“You should confess after the party when the two of you are alone” he gave me some tips.

“Araseo” I said smiling.

“I’m nervous but I can do it”

“FIGHTING!!!” sehun encourages me and I smiled.