Tease

Hyo ri's POV

*At Luhan's Parents House*

"Hyo ri, is this your friends?" Mrs. Lu asked me.

"Ne, this is So Eun and Ji hoon" I answered and introduce my friends, and then Mrs. Lu smiled and greet my friends.

"Luhan where is your friends?" she asked to luhan.

"They're on the way" luhan answered.

"They're here"

"Let's go" Mrs. Lu said.

"Wait, where is Luigi?" I asked when I didn't see him.

"Oh, he's already in the car, he's very excited" Luhan's mom said while laughing.

Luhan's POV

"Luhan, accompany your girlfriend to your car" I heard my mom said.

"its okay mom, I will go with my friends so that he can spend his time with his friends." hyo ri said while looking at me or the looks that saying "Yah!!! Do something"

But I want to tease her "Baby, you don't want to be with me?" I said sweetly.

She gave me a look that saying "What the hell are you doing?". I think she sense that I'm teasing and making fun of her so she answered back.

"But babe we're always together, do you love me that much? Can I just be with my friends for now? Please!!!" she pouts and doing her best to act innocent. I look at her amused "Wow, she's so cute in doing that" I thought. "What am I thinking? Erase"

"But if you're not with me, I'll always miss you" I said sweetly and doing my aegyo to her.

"Ehem, we're here you know" Suho said.

"Get a room, I'm having a goosebump" Baekhyun said while rubbing his arms.

"hey, stop being so cheesy, our ears can't take it" Lay said acting to cover his ears.

"Yah!!! Will the two of you stop that lovey-dovey scene of yours? Don't worry Hyo ri will just accompany your friends, just be with your urghh boy*cough*friend" I heard one of my friends said, when I look at them they we're all grinning and smiling.

When I look at Hyo ri, she's glaring at me while I smile to her sweetly.

"Baby, let's go" I said and grinned at her.

Hyo ri's POV

*At the car*

"What hell are you doing a while ago?" I looked at him.

"Nothing, I just want to see your reaction hahaha" he laughed.

"Yeah right, very funny" I said while rolling my eyes then I heard a knock on the car's door, it's Luigi.

"Noona, can I sit with you, there's no vacant space in the van and I also want to be with noona" Luigi said. Then he move his attention to Luhan "Can I, hyung?" he asked luhan.

"Of course, let's go" he agreed then he drives.