Someone know

CHAPTER 35:

Hyo ri’s POV

Today is the first day of Leo and Lauren to school. I woke up very early to prepare their uniform and other things they need to bring in school. After an hour I woke them up to shower and eat their breakfast. When they finish eating their breakfast they go to their room to wear their uniform. When they went down

“Wow you’re beautiful and handsome, just like me” I said smiling.

“Mom, we’re going” I said to my mom when I saw her.

“Wow my grandchild are pretty and handsome, you should go now so they won’t be late on their first day.

“bye mom” I said while kissing her cheeks.

“Bye take care” mom said.

“Araseo” I waved my hands before I went to the car.

After 15 minutes of driving we reach the school. I accompany them to their classroom.

“Bye kids” I said to them and then I hug and kiss them.

“Bye bye” they said. I wave my hands to them and leave.

I call my friends back then. It’s so eun and ji hoon I have their numbers. I asked them if we can meet in my café and they agreed it’s near the school of leo and lauren. I went to my café to wait for them but I’m in my office.

After 30 minutes so eun call me that they already in the café. I went out to my office and look around, I saw them near the windows then I approached them.

“Hey guys, I miss you” I said to them hugging them.

“I miss you too” they both said.

“How’s life having a child?” ji hoon asked.

“Happy”

“Does Luhan know about them?”

“Aniyo, I saw already saw him and he also saw our kids but he doesn’t know about them being his kids” I inform them.

“You don’t want him to know?” so eun asked.

“Maybe in the right time, let’s not talk about me. How are the two of you?” I asked them, they both looked at each other and smile, they raise their clasp hand.

“You two are dating?” I said I’m not shocked because I want them to be together.

“Ne” they smiled.

“I’m happy to the two of you” I said to them smiling.

We talked about what happened to us in 4 years then we go to our separate ways. They don’t know that someone heard their conversation.

Someone’s POV

I went to the near café in the school when I saw hyo ri and her friends, I’m going to approach them when I heard something that making me curious.

“Hey guys, I miss you” hyo ri said to them hugging them.

“I miss you too” they both said.

“How’s life having a child?” her guy friend asked.

“Happy” she answered.

“Does Luhan know about them?” the girl said “Eh luhan?”

“Aniyo, I saw already saw him and he also saw our kids but he doesn’t know about them being his kids” they inform them and I was very shocked about that news.

“You don’t want him to know?” the girl asked.

“Maybe in the right time, let’s not talk about me. How are the two of you?”hyo ri said. After that I heard I leave the café in shock.

“How does it happened?” I asked myself.

“I need to confirm it”

Luhan’s POV

We’re practicing when I saw my mom and surprised that she visit me. Mom didn’t visit me in the company.

“Luhan can we talk in private?” my mom said in a serious face.

“Uhmmm sure” we went to the locker room where we place our clothes.

“What is it that you want us to talk in private?” I asked my mom.

“Does hyo ri and you, do ‘that’ four years ago?” she asked.

“What is that thing?” I asked confused.

“You know, the girls and boys do when they’re in the honeymoon” she said. And I get it now what my mom trying to say.

“Eh, why do you want to know?”

“Just answer my question” she said then I remember that something happen to us when we’re both drunk.

“Ne, it’s just one time when we both drunk” I explain to my mom.

“So it’s true” she said smiling widely.

“Mom, can you mind telling me why did you ask that?” I said.

Mrs. Lu’s POV

I went to luhan to confirm about the thing I heard.

“Luhan can we talk in private?” i said in a serious face.

“Uhmmm sure” we went to the locker room.

“What is it that you want us to talk in private?”he asked me.

“Does hyo ri and you, do ‘that’ four years ago?” I asked.

“What is that thing?”he asked confused.

“You know, the girls and boys do when they’re in the honeymoon” I explain. And I think he gets the point.

“Eh, why do you want to know?”

“Just answer my question” I said impatiently.

“Ne, it’s just one time when we both drunk” he explain to me.

“So it’s true” i said smiling widely. “Yahh!!! I already have a grandchild”

“Mom, can you mind telling me why did you ask that?” he said. Am I going to tell him the truth or I’m going to confront hyo ri and asked why did she hide that luhan’s kids are leo and lauren.