BTOB and interruption

CHAPTER 43:

Hyo ri’s POV

“ Hyo ri noona” someone said then i turn to the person who called me.

“Eh? What are you guys doing here?” I said when I saw who they are.

“We came back in korea six months ago and we’re an idol called BTOB” Minhyuk said then they hug me.

“We miss you noona” Sungjae said and he hug me again.

“Don’t worry I also miss all of you” I said smiling.

“Oh, you know Luhan?” Ilhoon asked me.

“Ah ne” I said. “By the way Luhan they are my friends in America and guys this is Luhan and from what your reaction I know that you already know him” I said.

“Yes we already know him and his group EXO, they win the Rookie award in MAMA” their leader said.

“Noona, can you visit us in our dorm so that we can bond like old times and please bring the two little kids, please~” the maknae said using his aegyo because he knows that I can’t resist it.

“Araseo, just text me” I said.

“Kamsahamnida noona” Sungjae said then he hugs me again. He loves to do skinship.

Luhan’s POV

What the hell is wrong with this kids, he always hug hyo ri and I feel jealous because of that. When I heard the door of our practice room open.

“Mom dad, you should join us” Lauren said.

“Princess~” the BTOB all said when they saw Lauren.

“Oppas~” she run to them and hug them one by one.

“Leo oppa, BTOB of oppa are here” she shouted to call Leo.

“Where are they?” Leo asked in excitement.

“Yay, the Prince is here” changsub said.

“I miss all of you hyungs” leo said then he run to Minhyuk.

“Wow, my favorite kids” he said then he ruffles Leo’s hair.

“Eh? What do you mean dad?” Eunkwang said.

“We have a dad now, mom tells us about him” Leo said.

“Who is he?” penile asked suddenly.

“Our dad is- .” they didn’t finish because the staff called the BTOB. I don’t know but I want them to know that I’m their dad.

“BTOB your next” one of the staff said.

“Hyo ri you owe us information about their father” Eunkwang said.

“Araseo” Hyo ri said.

“We need to go now, Bye Cuties” they said.

“Bye oppas/hyungs” the kids said.

“Bye noona” they said to hyo ri. “Don’t forget to visit our dorm” hyunsik said.

“I know bye guys. FIGHTING!!!!”  I said to them.

Hyo ri’s POV

“Sorry about the interruption please continue what you’re going to say a while ago” I told him.

“As I was saying, I’m going to be straightforward I lo-.” He didn’t finish what he was saying when the EXO members called us.

“Aissshhh, I think maybe next time I’m going to say it to you without many interruption, let’s go back” he said and I become curios about what he was going to say.