Pretend Girlfriend

Hyo Ri's POV

"What's wrong with that jerk, it's already late. By the way, I need to keep my patience for two more days"

I went to the convenience store to buy 5 bottles of soju, and then went straight to the jerks house.

"Here's your soju, pay me" I said

"Here" he said giving money to me.

"I'm going, bye"

"Yah!!! Did I say that you can go now? Sit let's drink" he said commanding.

"Sorry but I don't drink" that's true I didn't taste any alcoholic beverages.

"Drink or not?" he said smirking

"Aish why are you so evil?" I said stomping my feet.

He just smiles but I notice that his smile is sad. I think he has a problem, whatever and I don't care.

"Here drink it" he said while pouring soju at my glass.

"eww gross..." I said when I taste it.

"Just drink again then you see that it's not" he said convincing me. "here"

After drinking five glasses I think "oh you're right" I said

When we finish the four bottles we both drunk but one bottle left.

"I *hiccupped* need *hiccupped* to *hiccupped* go" I said.

"Let's just finish this one bottle" he said drunk.

He sits next to me and he started kissing me. I moved my hand on his face, and linked my arms around his neck and kiss him back.

I woke up the very next day. I narrowed my eyes and held my head, because I'm feeling dizzy and my head is aching. *What happen?* my eyes widened when I remember what happen yesterday. I search the room and I'm shocked to see luhan next to me and we're both naked.

"Eottoke?"

I gathered my clothes and enter the bathroom to dress. When I'm finish wearing my clothes I went out to the bathroom to see luhan sleeping. I went home immediately.

*At my house*

I'm glad that my parents are sleeping. I went to my room. You looked at the time and you were thankful for waking up at the right time. I enter to my bathroom, and then remove all my clothes to shower. While brushing my teeth I noticed a big red mark on my neck. After brushing I went to my room and get clothes that will cover the red mark.

"Eottoke, I didn't remember what happened last night. I just remember that we'll both drunk"

"I'm just going to ask him to forget about last night" I said to myself.

Luhan's POV

While I'm sleeping I heard my phone ringing. I get up to answer the phone but my head is aching and I'm feeling dizzy. I pick up the phone.

"Yoboseyo" I said while holding head.

"Luhan dear, don't forget to come to dinner and bring your girlfriend, araso"

"Oh shit" "Yes mom" I said then hang up.

"What happen last night? Why my head is aching?" then I noticed that I'm naked. My eyes widened when I remember what happen last night. "Oh shit, what did I do?"

I went to the bathroom to take a bath. After that I went to the kitchen to search food because I'm hungry, when I heard someone knocking my door. I went to open it. It's no other than the nerd.

"Can we talk" she said seriously.

"Ne, Come in" I said putting my poker face.

*At the living room*

AWKWARD ......

When the nerd break the silence...

"About last night..." she said

"What is it?" I ask staring at the other direction.

"Can we forget about it? It's just that we're both drunk." she asks. And I feel relieved.

"Araso" I said. I remember about the dinner to our house.

"Can I ask you a favor? After that I'm going to return your bracelet then you're free about the incident at the café." I said nervously.

"What is it?"

"Can you pretend to be my girlfriend, please?"I ask her nervously.

"Waeyo?"

"My mom wants me to meet my fiancée yesterday but I told her that I have a girlfriend but the truth is I don't have. That's the reason why I called you last night I want to have an acquaintance, I don't want to disturb my friends because they are all busy with their family business so I called you, please?" I ask.
"Why me? Can you just choose from your fangirl in school, I'm positive that they will not reject you." She said.

"But they are all clingy and annoying, please?" I said doing my aegyo to her.

"Araso just this one" she said sighing

"Gomawo, promise after this I will not disturb you. I'm going to pick you at 4pm" I said happily.