Bad Encounter

Ji Hoon's POV

As Ji Hoon was also busy picking his notebook and shoving them in his bag, he looked at Hyo Ri's back. Hyo Ri were already near the room's exit but Ji Hoon's gaze still reached that far.

"She looks mysterious, but how?" I thought

"Aish whatever, I think it's just my imagination"

Hyo Ri's POV

I feel that someone is staring at me. When I turn my back I saw the new students staring at me but turn his head for the other direction when he saw me. "Weird" I thought while shaking my head.

"Oh I forgot to ask my classmate about our assignment" I remember. So I went back to our room to ask but no one's inside except for the new students." I'm just going to ask him"

I walk near him.

"Uhmm Excuse me, can I ask what is the paper we're going to pass on Friday to Mr. Jung?" I ask.

He look at me and said "Oh it's a question that he give a while ago,why?" he ask

"Uhmm can I copy the question to you, I didn't copy it because I'm spaced out a while ago, can i?" I ask.

"Sure, by the way what's your name?" he asks

"Oh mianhe, Song Hyo Ri imnida, how about you, what's your name? Sorry I didn't listen when you introduce yourself" I said embarrassed.

"It's okay, Lee Ji Hoon imnida, can you be my first friend?" he ask shyly

"Is it okay to you if you have a nerd friend?" I ask while looking on the floor.

"Its okay, do you want to know what's my first impression to you?" he ask

"Eh? Araso, What is it?" I replied

"I think you're different, a bit mysterious I don't know why" he said.

I heard my stomach grumble. Looking down a bit embarrassed.

"Oh you're hungry, I think you can eat first before you copy the question, let's eat to the café I saw earlier. I think it's near the school. Ka ja" he said.

"That's my café" I said to myself.

Luhan's POV

When we enter the café the girls are squealing, giggling and whispering as usual. I smiled to them. Hahaha and give them a flying kiss. :)

Finish ordering our food. While eating I saw the new students entering the café.

"I think he's the new student?" I said to my friend, busy eating.

"Yes that's him. Oh and also I think the one with him is also our classmate" Baekhyun said.

"Yes, I think her name is Hyo Ri" Suho said

"I think the girl is a nerd base on her appearance" Sehun said while the others nodded.

"Let's finish our food so that we can go" I said to my members

"Araso" they replied.

Hyo Ri's POV

We went to the counter to order our food. Ji Hoon is the first one who falls in line then I'm next to him. When he already finish ordering the food he said "I'm going to find a place where we sit" "Araso" I replied.

In the counter

"Just give me my usual order" I said to my employees while smiling to her. My usual orders are Carbonara and Milk Tea. Oh by the way they know my disguises in school so don't worry. When I get my food and turn around I spill the milk tea to a person. When I look who's that person I'm shock because it's one of the school kingkas in our school no other than LUHAN?

"Chosuhamnida" I said while the people in the café gasped and glared at me, if looks can kill I look down to the floor and feel embarrassed.

"Yah!!! What the hell is your problem?" he shouted.

"I'm sorry; it's just that when I turn to find my friend then I bumped into you. I'm sorry it's an accident" I said looking down.

"What are you going to do with my shirt?"He shouted.

"Jerk, I said I'm sorry and it's an accident it's not my fault" my bitchy side said

"We're sorry sir, but can we settle it inside the office, the other customer's are distracted" one of my employees said.