Unexpected Meeting

CHAPTER 27:

Hyori’s POV

I’m going to our restaurant to work, my kids are in the school so that I don’t need to worry about them Then I heard my phone ring. It’s my mom.

“Hello mom?” I said to the other line.

“Hyo ri-ah, when are you going to go back in Korea? It’s already four years; we miss you already even though we visit you and the kids there.” My mom asked.

“Okay mom, I’m going back in one month. I need to finish all the things I need to do. And I think it’s also the time that I need to face the things that happens way back. And we also miss you, I’m going to tell the kids about that.” I said to my mom feeling guilty.

“Thank you dear, Bye. I love you”

“I love you too mom” I said then hang up.

When my work in the restaurant is finish, I went to my kids school to get them.

“How’s school my prince and princess” I asked them

“Its good mom, we play with our friends.” My daughter said happily. They gave me a kiss and hug. I also do the same.

“Let’s go home” I said to them, and then we enter to the car. When we reach our house we saw joongki watching tv, when he saw us he run to my kids and hug and kiss them.

“Hello kids, do you miss me?” joong ki asked.

“No~” they said in synch.

“You didn’t miss me?” he said in a frown face and pout.

“Uncle, we always see you everyday” my son said whining.

“Just teasing you kiddo” he said then pat their heads while smiling.

“You should change your clothes” I said to my kids.

“Okay, mom” they said and they walks to their room. When they disappear I face my cousin.

“Can we talk?” I asked him.

“Sure, let’s seat” he offered.

“What is it?” he asked me.

“My mom called and she said that we need to go back to Korea because it’s been a year since we migrate” I said to him.

“Why are you telling me, it’s your decision and besides I can visit you there” he said smiling.

“Thanks cousin.  I need to prepare our dinner” I said then I went to the kitchen to cook. When I finished cooking I called them.

“Dinner is ready” I shout. Then they went to the dining room one by one. And I think I need to tell my kids about it. I faced them and said.

“Kids, we’re going to migrate in Korea, is it okay?” I asked them.

“It’s okay mom we also miss grandma and grandpa.” My son said.

It’s been a month; it’s the time we need to go back to Korea.

“Where’s your passport?” He asked and so many question.

“It’s here.”

Your cousin said then gives you a big hug then he faced my kids and hugs them.    

“Have a safe trip cousin. Call me when you get there.” He said and wave at us.

“Yeah, yeah.” You said again and took your suitcase as you waved you hands to your cousin and gave him a one last hug.

Before we board the plane, I called my parents first so that they can get us. When I finished we now board the plane.

And in an hour we’re now in the incheon airport.

Luhan’s POV

We’re now going back from our SMTown in Singapore, we’re now in Incheon airport, many fans are there waving their banners and shouting for our names.

“Kai oppa……”

“Baekyeol oppa……”

“Taoris oppa”

“Hunhan oppa….”

“EXO!!!!!!!!” I heard them say and other so I put my earphones so that I will not here them but I’m plastering a smile on my face. I looked around the airport to look for our van when I unexpectedly saw her…… I didn’t move my eyes from her because of shocked because I probably didn’t expect this.

Hyo ri’s POV

I’m looking around to look for my parents when I saw my peoples are shouting and its crowded then I became curious I look at them.

“I think it’s an artist” I thought. When I’m about to looked away I feel that someone is staring at me, when I looked who it is, I didn’t know what to do. I froze to my position…… it’s no other than Luhan.