Fiancee?

CHAPTER 10:

Luhan's POV

*Dinner*

"You're here" my mom said excitedly

"What's the important thing that you're going to say?" I ask. "Why am I nervous?"

"Let's talk it about while eating" she said smiling.

*At the dining table*

"Where's dad?"

"He's upstairs, finishing some documents. Wait I'm going to call her and your brother" my mom said.

Yes, you heard it right I have a younger brother he's 8 years old. His name is Luigi. He's talkative and cute, we're close to each other but we see each other about once a week when I went to my parent's house. I have a house; my parent's give it to me when I turn 20. It's near our school but far from my parent's house, it will take one hour from my house.

"Gege, I miss you" my brother said while hugging me.
" I miss you too, how's your school?" I ask smiling to him.

"Its fine, my teachers always give many assignments but it's okay mom always helps me. I have many friends in school we always play and eat together. Some of my girl schoolmates always talk to me nonsense and they always staring at me, it's annoying" he said while having different facial expression.

"It's because you're handsome like me, that's why they're staring and talking to you." I said while laughing. I saw my mom and dad at the stairway.

"Hi dad, how are you?" I ask

"I'm fine dear, let's eating. We're going to tell you something" my dad said seriously.

"We want to say that you're going to meet your fiancée because we want us to stop you from being a playboy and flirting with girls." My mom said.

"But mom!!! I'm young and I want to enjoy my life. I want to choose my own fiancée and also I want to marry the girl I love.... And besides I have a girlfriend I love her" I said. It's not my intention to lie to them but it's my happiness at stake.

"You always have a girlfriend but you're not serious about them" my dad said calmly.

"But I'm serious about her and I love her" I protest.

"Okay, if you say so" my mother said giving up.

"Thanks mom" I said forming a smile to my lips.

"But in one condition, bring her to us tomorrow so that we can see her, araso?" my mom said and my dad agreed.

"Ah~ n -ne" I said. What am I going to do, how can I find a girlfriend in 24 hours.

After finishing our dinner, I went to my brother's room and play with him. Then after playing with him I ask him to sleep because it's already late. I went to my parent's bedroom to say goodbye.

"Mom, Dad I'm going bye" I said

"Don't forget to bring your girlfriend tomorrow at dinner" my moms remind me.

"Araso" I said while waving my hand.

"Eottoke"

No one's POV

"I'm glad it works" mrs lu said to mr. lu while smiling

"I don't know... what if he agreed in marrying that imaginary fiancée?" mr. lu ask

"I know my son very well, dear. I know that he will not agree about it because luhan is stubborn like you hahaha" mrs. Lu said laughing.

Luhan's POV

After I bid goodbye to my parents, I went home. I look at my clock, its 10pm. I get my phone from my pocket then I call someone.

"Hello nerd, what are you doing?" I ask her. I want to drink I need an acquaintance. I can't call my friends because they are all busy and I don't want to disturb them. She's the only one that I think and also she can't object me because of that bracelet. And why is not bracelet important to her, that she will sacrifice to be a maid, whatever it's not my business anyway.

"Nothing, waeyo?" she replied.

"Come here and buy some soju at the store I'm going to pay you here. Hurry if you don't come here you knows what will happen to your precious bracelet" I said.

"Araso....aish" she said then hangs up.