Pregnant!!!

Luhan's POV

I saw my mom talking to the phone, when she finish talking I asked her about hyo ri.

"Mom, what happen to her? Is she okay?" I asked my mom.

"Hyo ri is hot, I think she has a fever but don't worry I already call our family doctor, he's on the way here. She's on your shared room resting with So eun." my mom said.

"Okay, I'm going to check her". I said with a worried tone. I went to our room and I saw her sleeping while So eun is beside her.

"So eun you can continue your breakfast I'm going to accompany her" I said to her. She just nodded.

When So eun go to the dining area I went to her and touch her forehead. "She's hot". I get a wet towel and water. I place the wet towel to her forehead.

After a minutes, the doctor finally came to check hyo ri. He check up Hyo ri and said she's fine. Hyo ri open her eyes.

"What happened?" she asked.

"Can you leave us for a while?" the doctor asked then we nodded.

Hyo Ri' POV

When I open my eyes, I saw a man wearing a white suit.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Can you leave us for a while?" I heard him said.

"Do you know why you're always vomiting?" he asked me.

"Anio, waeyo am I sick?" I asked him nervously while waiting for his answer.

"No, you're one month pregnant that's why you're always vomiting" he said that makes me froze.

"Did you say that I'm pregnant?" I asked him again in horror.

"Ne and it's been a month" I heard him said. I process what he said then I remembered that something happened when luhan and I both drunk.

"Oh my gosh" I said while I cover my mouth and my eyes widened. And it's been a month since we do that.

"Please don't tell them. I'm going to tell them" I said to him but I doubt it, if I I'm going to tell them or not. "I'm scared, what am I going to do now?" I thought.

Luhan's POV

"Why are they taking long?"

I saw the doctor and went near him.

"Is she okay?" I asked him worriedly.

"Yes, she's fine. She need some rest and eat foods with nutrients" he answered.

"Thank you, doc" I heard my mom said to the doctor.

"Can we see her now?" I asked

"Yes, you can. And also I'm going" he said and I saw my mom accompanying him to the door.

I enter our room and see her lying on the bed and looking at the ceiling.

"The doctor said you need to rest and eat foods with nutrients." I said to her.

"Okay" she said with no energy.

"Can you leave me alone, I'm going to rest and tell them I'm fine" she said and force a smile.

"Okay, rest well" I said before leaving her.

When I leave the room I went to the living room and saw them.

"Is she okay?" Lay asked.

"Yes, she's fine. She's resting".

"You should all pack your things because we're going home in 4 o' clock." I heard my mom said from somewhere.

"Luhan pack hyo ri's stuff." My mom said.

"Okay, mom" I went to our room then pack my things and hyo Ri's things. When I heard Hyo ri talk.

"Luhan, I'm going to tell you something really important" Hyo said nervously.

"What is it? It seems very important; do I have to be nervous?" I asked her curiously.

"Yes, it's important and I don't know if it is a good news or bad news for you"

"Ok. Let's get straight to the point. What is that important things you need to tell me?" I asks.

"Luhan I'm pr---" she didn't continue because my mom yell.

"Luhan!!!! Come down for dinner" My mom yell.

"Okay, I'm going"I also yell at my mom. Then I face Hyo ri.

"Maybe next time, my mom is calling me. Do you also want to eat? I'm going to get some food for you." I ask her.

"No, it's okay. You can go down" Hyo ri said.

Hyo Ri's POV

"Maybe it's not the right time" I thought.