3- Casa

Sabil's Jaguar picked me up in the afternoon with the red-haired bouncer and driver in the front seat. I was too disgusted to notice their faces. I looked out the window throughout the ride and kept cursing Sabil under my breath.

After fifty minutes, we arrived at his bungalow. It was a standalone bungalow in that neighbourhood. There was nothing nearby. There are only a few row houses in the distance, as well as a lot of greenery, open landscapes, and tall, dark mountains. The car came to a halt in front of the tall black double gate. From within, a guard unlocked the gates. As the car approached, I exclaimed as the magnificent green lawn with a fountain in the centre came into view.

Ahead was a beautiful white house with window walls and a garage on its left side. My eyes sparkled as I stepped inside the massive white door and gazed at the off white interior. Everything was regal. A massive, sophisticated chandelier hung in the center of the living room. A beige 6-piece L-shaped couch that took up most of the living room was set an off-white and brown carpet, beautiful window walls, and a 75-inch plasma TV on the north wall. There were a few paintings on the walls that I couldn't recognize. He appeared to be an art enthusiast.Slack-jawed, I examined the interiors.

"Welcome." I heard the beautiful accent, and my mouth immediately snapped shut. 

I turned around and saw Sabil standing there, wearing his breathtaking smile. He was dressed in a white shirt (for a change), with the top three buttons undone, and black jeans.I didn't smile and only raised one brow at him.

"Leave your bags and come inside." He said that and began walking. My bags were taken away by a male member of staff. I followed Sabil into the dining room. 

"Sit". He ordered. 

The lunch was served royally on a 6-person rectangle glass table. There were two silver candle stands with four holders each, as well as two tall white candles. There was an abundance of food. Chicken Masala, Naan, Kebabs, Rice, and so forth. There were Spanish desserts available, such as flan and natillas de leche. The food was served to us by the staff.

"I'm not sure if you like Spanish food. So I asked the chef to make Indian. I hope that's alright." He said. 

"Yes," I replied. 

"Good. I like Indian too." He winked. 

I wanted to roll my eyes at his pun, but I let it drop.

He asked me to finish eating without talking. I ate as much as I could. 

We sat on the couch after lunch, and I sat as far away from him as I could. 

"I only asked for a date. What's so hard?" He asked. 

"Sorry, I don't want to get involved in all this. Please tell me you have my ticket ready for tomorrow." I said calmly.

"What's the rush, Bella? You've only just arrived. Give me a chance to show you my hospitality. You'll be staying with me for three days. Your next shoot is a month away. So you can spare at least three days for me." He said this with his usual evil grin. 

"What? Are you crazy? No way." I screamed. 

He frowned. "Listen. First and foremost, you will not speak to me in that tone. Second, I don't like forcing women. But I really like you. I've met many beautiful women all over the world, but you're nothing like them. I enjoy your company. Keep the keys for this bungalow. Use it whenever you come for a vacation to Barcelona with friends or family. It's all yours." He then smiled.

I couldn't believe my ears. This man continued to threaten me, but his beautiful face compelled me to do what he said. I was getting weak. I don't pursue married men. But Sabil was something else. I had never seen such a handsome man before.