11- Bocadillo De Chistorra

I reluctantly opened my eyes because of a wet feeling on my skin. The first thing I saw was the window. The drapes were open. The sky was light blue with hints of grey clouds. It was early in the morning. The dark mountains looked beautiful under the dawn.

That was one long-ass lovemaking. I realized we had sex almost all evening, all night. None of us bothered to have dinner. I remember the pain he inflicted but I couldn't remember when I fell asleep. My body was still aching. I didn't move.

I felt the wet kisses on my neck now. I moaned in exasperation and pushed him away.

I heard him chuckle. "Had a good sleep Cariño?" He asked.

"Are you seriously asking me that?" I croaked.

"What happened?" He asked in a whisper.

"Don't act so innocent." I snapped. "Don't act as if you don't remember what you did to me last night."

I felt his hand around my waist and heard him sigh on my neck. "Cariño." He whispered and kissed my shoulder. "I'm sorry I lost control. I don't know what happened to me. I never lose control. But it was so amazing with you that I didn't even realize I was inflicting pain to your body. Forgive me please."

I pushed him away and sat up straight while pulling the duvet over my naked body. He had a duvet covered up to his waist. I saw his eyes scorching over my chest and he came a little closer.

"Don't even think of it," I warned.

He looked at me wistfully and said, "Please Cariño. Forgive me. I promise I'll go slow tonight."

"You're kidding right? You think I'm letting you touch me tonight? I am human you heartless". I said furiously.

"I won't force Cariño. But it's almost impossible to resist you. Your fragrance, your looks, they attract me." He sat beside me and traced his fingers on my cheekbone.

"I don't care. You are not touching me again tonight. I am in pain because of you." I glowered.

"That can be taken care of. I will call a doctor." He said.

"That'd be better," I said and wore my clothes and went upstairs in my room.

I looked at myself in the mirror first. Luckily there were no bruises. Then I went into the bathroom and started the hot shower. When I came out of the shower he was laying there in the bed in only trousers. I hadn't realized he was here because I was facing the wall all the while and he was very quiet.

"You look so hot while bathing." He said with a smirk and winked.

I rolled my eyes and walked towards the wardrobe.

"I want to take you shopping after dinner tonight." I heard him say.

I wore a black top and blue jeans. "Don't try to buy me." I scowled without looking at him.

"I'm not buying you Cariño. This shopping is as a sorry for last night". He held me from behind and kissed my neck.

"No," I muttered and slapped his hands away.

"Saanj, C'mon." He said.

"I'm starving," I said while walking towards the extension.

"Well, we're up too early. I don't think Mario is up yet." He lied in the bed again.

"Fine. I'll fix us breakfast then." I paced towards the door.

"Saanj, wait," Sabil said and climbed out of bed. He then held my hand.

I turned and looked at him. He wrapped one hand around my waist and positioned his body with mine. Then he cupped my cheek and brought his face closer. I didn't push him away. His warm breath fanned my lips and chin and I was lost in the trance again. He took my lower lip between his teeth and nibbled on it for a few seconds. Then slowly slid tongue in my mouth and I wrapped my hands around his neck. Our bodies hugged tight.