33- Jorge

The next morning I went to the barn as soon as I woke up. I threw open the wooden door and found Jorge sleeping on the mattress that was given to Alberto, who was sitting in a corner and eating bread.

As he saw me, he dropped his bread and dug his face between his knees and curled his hands behind his head. He started whimpering. I ignored him and walked furiously towards Jorge. Then I kicked on his wound. He howled loudly in pain. He pressed his right knee against his chest and rolled down from the mattress while whimpering. I grabbed a chunk of his hair and whipped his head up so that he could meet my eyes.

"Hello, Jorge. I think it's time for you to start talking." I growled through my teeth.

There were multiple foot running towards the barn. Someone opened the door. I looked behind and found Emilio, Guzman, Polito, and three others standing by the door and looking at us in bewilderment.

"Vete a la meirda." Jorge spat.

I stared daggers at him. His eyes were fearless and his face sullen. "Wrong answer." I glowered again and punched his nose.

A soft sound of his bone crack was audible and then there were drops of blood falling out of his nose. He coughed a few times and then started chuckling.

"Oh, is it funny?" I asked.

He shook his head and looked at me. Then he burst into fit laughter. I unclenched his hair and he fell on his back while still laughing like a lunatic.

"Tie him up," I ordered to the men standing behind. I pulled out a wooden chair from the corner while Polito and Emilio were tying his hands behind his back.

He didn't stop laughing. I kept the chair in front of him and sat in it. I glared at him, infuriated.

When his laughter slowly died down, he sighed and looked at me with a smirk.

"If the comedy is over, let's get to business," I said.

"Oh, Moreno. I had no idea you had it in you. You are more man than I thought."

Polito was standing on his right. He was about to throw a punch when I gestured him to stay back.

Jorge looked at Polito and chuckled again. He then shifted his eyes on me with the same smirk and said, "You're right. Let's talk business. So happy you're back home. But first, let me inform Roberto that you are shaking hands with us again. He'll be delighted."

I snorted in disgust and rolled my eyes. "Well, first of all, thank you but no thank you. Second of all, you are going to start talking about Roberto's plans so that we can abduct him like you, and I would love to see Roberto tied up in this barn, next to you."

"That's a nice dream you have."

"I have the capability of turning my dreams into reality. Who could have thought that Sabil Moreno would have Jorge tied up in his barn with a bloody nose and a broken leg?"

Jorge pouted his lower lip and shrugged his shoulders. "Well yes. I am proud of you. You have done the impossible Moreno. Why don't you join us? We need people like you."

"Jorge, I'm going to ask you this one time, and if I do not get a proper answer... Well, let's just say it's not going to be pretty."

Jorge chuckled devilishly. "Ooohh I'm scared." He whispered.

"What is Roberto's next move? Is he making any new deals? When is he returning to Barcelona?"

Jorge looked down and continued chuckling.

"You are too overconfident Moreno. What on earth made you think I was going to give you details about Roberto?"

I raised my eyebrows. "Oh, you will. Otherwise, I told you it's not going to be pretty."