5- A Kiss Is Not A Kiss

He entered the door of his bungalow first, and I followed. He immediately pressed me against a wall close to the door as I entered. I yelped and gasped in shock. He pinned both my hands above my head and forced his tongue roughly into my mouth. His lips were dominating mine.

He forcefully rolled his tongue with mine while I moaned in his mouth in defence.The fact that the door was still open and a guard was stationed close to the main gate, where the lawn ended, troubled me the entire time. He or the staff in the bungalow could see us. Isla must be around. But he didn't seem to care about anyone. He bit my lower lip. He again slipped his tongue into my mouth as I tried to scream. I made an attempt to free my hands from his tight grip, but he was freakishly strong.

After a few minutes of kissing me like a ravenous animal, he slowly released my hands. But his face was still close to mine. My lips were burning. It felt like they were swollen. We were both breathless. I could feel his warm breath against my lips. He didn't look at me. His eyes were locked on my lips.

Before he could force me again, I tried to make an escape, but he immediately held my hand. I struggled to free my hand from his grasp, but he kept staring at me so intently that for a split second I gave up and returned the gaze. My heart was beating rapidly. He kept his gaze on me and firmed his grip. I felt my wrist burn under his fingers. I tried again to pull my hand away, but he wouldn't let go.

"Sabil, you are hurting me," I said firmly.

He tightened his grip even more. I started jerking my hand out of his grasp, but it only made the pain worse.

"Sabil, let go," I said irately, my eyes wide.

He continued staring at me with lustful eyes, and then he slowly released my wrist. I whirled around and scurried up the stairs.

I went to the bedroom that was given to me and locked the door from the inside, so that he couldn't get in while I showered. I first looked at myself in the mirror to check my lips. There was no swelling. They looked perfectly fine, but I could still feel the burn. The lipstick was all gone. It seemed as though I hadn't worn lipstick tonight. After removing my clothing and shoes, I stood in the hot shower.

Sabil kissed me. It was definitely not a nice thing, but I cannot deny how good it felt. I had never been kissed so firmly and brutally before. Sabil was not the type of person I wanted to fall for. He was a womanizer, who only wanted to use me.

But despite my constant efforts to fight against my feelings, I was falling deeply for him. I have no control over my heart anymore. Maybe it was just sexual. Maybe when I'm gone, my feelings will be gone too.

After having a good shower, I applied my cucumber moisturizer and changed into my nightgown. My feet were hurting because of the heels.

As I got comfortable in the bed, there was a knock on the door. I staggered to my feet. Wearing 4-inch heels for more than three hours and then running up the stairs in them got the best out of my toes. 'Fuck.' I cursed under my breath as I opened the door.

Sabil stood there. His blazer was gone. His hands were in the pockets of his black pants, and his sleeves were rolled up to his elbows.

"Can I come in?" he asked.

I left the door open and walked slowly towards the bed and grimaced, "This is your house. Do you need permission?"

Sabil walked in and shut the door behind him.

"This is your room now, and I have SOME manners at least." He said, a bit smug.

I sat on the bed and put the thick duvet over my legs to keep them warm in the cold room. I took my phone and started scrolling without really looking at anything. I just wanted to avoid him.