12- Be Still My Heart

There was a sound of the kitchen door opening and Mario came out with my tea and placed it on the table.

"Buneos Dias Señor". He greeted Sabil.

Sabil nodded. "Where's Isla?" He asked.

"She's cleaning the guest bedroom," Mario replied.

I was flushed with embarrassment. The guest bedroom was the place where we made love like animals last night. The room was in a terrible mess. I looked down at my plate and tried to pull my hand away since Mario was standing near me and the whole thing was really embarrassing. But Sabil didn't let go of my hand.

He firmed his grip and said, "Okay!" to Mario. I could see Mario bowing from the corner of my eyes and then he turned on his heels and went into the kitchen.

I placed my free hand on my eyes and blushed. "Fuck." I muttered.

"Are you shy Cariño?" Sabil asked. A hint of amusement in his tone.

I took my hand away from my eyes. "Aren't you?" I asked.

He shrugged his shoulders. "Not really."

"Of course not. You're probably used to all this." I taunted.

He looked at me blankly first and then rolled his eyes. "Don't start."

"Fine. Let go of my hand at least. I'm starving." I pleaded.

"Alright." He said and released my hand.

We hogged on the Sandwiches. It was the most delicious Sandwich I'd ever eaten in my whole life.

"Spanish food is amazing," I said while chewing.

Sabil laughed and nodded. Then I had the Chocolate con churros by dipping it in the hot chocolate. I moaned as I chewed. "Ummm... Fuck this is delicious." I said.

"I like that you are such a foodie. How come you are so lean?" Sabil asked.

"I'm one of those people who never put on weight no matter how much they eat."

Sabil laughed softly. "Stay with me for a month and then we'll see."

I nodded while chewing. "I'm sure. Spanish food is going to make me fat. I could feel the bulge forming in my stomach when we had dinner that night and yesterday when Mario made that Sea Food Platter for me. But if I stay here with you and become fat, I'll probably lose my job."

Sabil shrugged softly. "Well, I'll find you a better one."

I rolled my eyes at him and continued eating.

Isla came after cleaning the room and greeted us. She then started cleaning the table.

"I must say, that Sandwich was so tasty that I couldn't stop myself from eating more. I don't think I'm having lunch today." I said as we climbed up the stairs.

Sabil laughed. "No problem Cariño. I'm anyway attracted to BBW's. I think you are the first skinny girl I've ever slept with." He said, a bit smug.

My eyes widened. "What? You have never slept with a slim girl?"

He shook his head softly. "No. You are the first. And you are amazing but I still want to make you put on some weight. I think that'd be more fun." He winked.

We were in my room now. He grabbed me from my waist and kissed my forehead.

A minute later there was a call on the extension. Sabil answered.

"Your doctor is here." He said to me.

The doctor, Mr Abascal was Sabil's old friend. He gave me medicines for body pain and left. Sabil filled the glass with water and gave me the medicines.

"No way I'm putting on weight. I love my profession." I realized our conversation wasn't complete.

Sabil rolled his eyes. "Alright. Now get dressed. We have to leave in an hour." He said and planted a kiss on my forehead again.

"Okay! I can't wait to get on the air balloon." I said excitedly.

Sabil laughed. "Yeah, you will love it."

Sabil sat in the bed while I removed all the dresses from the wardrobe that I had carried. Sabil kept shaking his head at every dress.

"We really should have gone shopping yesterday." He said when all the clothes that I had were disapproved by him.

I was a bit pissed. "I don't care. I have nice clothes and now I'll choose what I want to wear." I said acidly.

I turned towards the wardrobe again and heard Sabil's slow laughter. I chose a beige high neck, sleeveless cotton short dress. The dress ended on my thighs. I matched the dress with off white pointy-toed flats and pearl studs.

Then I went into the bathroom and started straightening my hair with the straightener and wore foundation and nude lipstick. Sabil kept looking at me with a smirk as I kept moving around in the room. He was already dressed and it was amusing for him to watch me take several minutes to get ready.

After when I was done I stood in front of him.

"Alright, I'm ready."

He got on his toes and grabbed my waist. "Estas Bella." He whispered and got his face closer.

I placed my palm on his mouth and said, "No smudging my lipstick."

He rolled his eyes and I chuckled.