2- Bossy

I was getting my makeup done in a hotel room when Abhishek approached me and said, "Sabil wants to meet you." He's in the suite on the first floor. Please don't refuse; these people are extremely powerful."

"Who's Sabil?" I asked.

"One of those men who came here yesterday. I'm not sure if you remember him." Abhishek replied hesitantly.

"What does he want?" I asked in bewilderment.

Abhishek shrugs his shoulders. "He didn't say. I suppose he likes you."

I scoffed. "Like me? Well, that's strange."

It wasn't really a surprise because I had noticed him staring at me yesterday. But what really surprised me was why someone so beautiful would stare at someone like me. I was nothing near as attractive as him. I'm 5'7, with dusky skin, unattractive brown eyes, and straight black hair. He was quite tall. He was about 6'1" tall, has a sharp jawline, lovely lips, a stubble beard, gorgeous green eyes, and...

'Stop it, Saanj. You're drooling.'

I went to the suite after finishing my makeup.

He invited me in by opening the door. I took a seat near the window on the brown couch. He sat across from me on the bed and said hello in his thick accent, "Hola Bella. How are you doing today?"

'God help me. His accent is so beautiful. And his voice is so husky... Phewww!!'

"Sir, I'm...g...fine. What can I do for you?" I stumbled. I'd never been this nervous before, not even when auditioning for this magazine. I could feel my head spinning from his incredible perfume, and his green eyes locked on my face.

"Please call me Sabil. I adore your personality. Come on a date with me." He said it blatantly.

"What?" I asked incredulously.

"Come to dinner with me." His tone was bossy. He was ordering, not asking.

I was speechless.

I spoke after a brief silence, during which he stared me down and waited for me to speak. "But I have to shoot until late at night." My voice was skittish.

He noticed my trepidation and smiled devilishly at me. He seemed to enjoy this. "No problem. I will pick you up." He said.

"I shall let you know." I tried to sound normal but failed.

"What's your phone number? I'll call you later this evening." I knew he wouldn't accept no for an answer, so I gave him my phone number and walked away.

Abhishek came running when he saw me on the beach. "What did he want?" he asked as he walked alongside me.

"A date," I said, my voice still shaky.

"Take my advice and go. I'm sure she has valuable contacts." He suggested.

"What do you know about him?"

"He is a very powerful person. And I believe I heard someone mention that he has a wife."

"Wait, what the fuck?" My blood began to boil in my veins. How can someone be so brazen? I thought he liked me, but it now appears that he just wants to take advantage of me.

"Yeah. I know it's strange." Abhishek responded.

"Well, strange doesn't even begin to describe what a jerk he is to me and his wife. Why is he interested in going on a date with me if he is married?"

"Babe, do you think such things matter to him? He's one of the biggest industrialists in Spain. This must be his everyday thing."

I shook my head in exasperation and went onto the set for the shooting. We finished the shoot, and I dashed to my room without telling Abhishek.

Though he was incredibly good-looking, I couldn't neglect the fact that he sounded dangerous, like a mafia member. He was surrounded by bouncers wielding big guns. I couldn't take the risk of dating him. I received a call from an unknown number around 8:00 p.m. I knew it had to be him. I didn't answer and let it ring. He kept calling again and again. I ignored it at first. But when he continued calling like a teenager, I turned off my phone and went to bed.

The next day, we began shooting in the hotel's ballroom. After the first part of the shoot, Abhishek asked me about my date. I told him I wasn't interested. We finished the shoot and were about to leave for India on the fourth day.

Abhishek entered my room and informed me that Sabil had called. He warned him that there would be consequences if he didn't send me to one of his bungalows. Abhishek begged me to go.

"How can you ask me to go out on a date with someone who is married and threatens you like a mafia?" I asked irately.

"I know it's wrong. But believe me, he can't touch you without your permission. Simply have dinner and come back to India. He said he would arrange for your tickets. And I'll have to cancel your ticket for today." Abhishek said. His eyes were apologetic.

"I'm sorry, Abhishek, but I won't take such a big risk. I am returning today with you guys." I said.

"Saanj, he has a lot of connections. He might be able to help you get bigger projects than this." He exhaled a sigh. "Look, if you don't go, he'll do everything to throw me out of this job. They play a big role in this company. Sabil's company contributes funds. I'm not using you to save my ass. I'm saying it because he can really help you. If you still don't want to go, just call him and speak to him once."

I agreed by nodding. "Fine."

When Abhishek left my room, I dialled that same unknown number. On the first ring, he responded.

"Saanj," he said softly.

"I called you to apologise. I won't be able to come to your bungalow. I can't do what you ask me to. Okay?" I said it without any hesitation. I did not fear him anymore.

I heard him scoff. "Saanj, I'm afraid I'll have to abduct you if you don't come."

The blood drained from my face. I was terrified but also furious. Did he just threaten me?

"What the hell? You can't do that." I bellowed.

"You have no idea what I'm capable of, Saanj. I'm sending my car in an hour. Meet me for lunch, and then we shall go for our dinner date." He said it in the same commanding tone.

"Well, you can't force me."

"Fine. I'll let Abhishek know that I am going to have him fired, and my men will come in some time to abduct you from the hotel." He said that and disconnected the call.

In shock, I sat loosely on my bed. I could hear the thud of pulses behind my ears. I was suffocated. I knew I had no choice but to do as he said and quietly return home, never to return to Spain. I had to not only save myself from being kidnapped by a mafia, but also Abhishek's ass from being fired. I texted him, 'Fine, I'll be there in an hour.'

I received his response almost immediately.

'Now we're talking.'

I sighed and rolled my eyes. I decided to keep it casual to demonstrate to him that I wasn't interested in this forced date. I was dressed in a yellow top and blue jeans. I left my hair open with no lipstick, makeup, earrings, or anything else.

Someone knocked. I opened the door and saw Abhishek.

"Saanj. Thank you, and I'm really sorry." He said it grimly and walked inside.

"Don't worry about it, Abhishek," I said as I shut the door. "I just want to get this over with". He threatened to fire you, and I had no idea what to do."

He sat down on the bed. His expression was solemn. "I told you he was capable of such feats. Saanj, I feel so helpless. I wish I could help you get away from him."

I placed a hand on his shoulder. "It's okay, Abhishek, really."

He nodded. "Well, he said you would have to bring your bags. You'll have to stay in his spare bungalow. He'll arrange for your return ticket as well."

"Okay! As long as I'm living in a spare bungalow, I don't mind." I said.

He hugged me and left.