10- Owned Me

We finished our beverages and moved to the couch. I had no problem sitting close to him this time.

"So, I've decided to take you on a Hot Air Balloon, a tour in the Gothic Quarter, then I'll take you to Park Guell and finally dinner at El Cangrejo Restaurant. It has the best sea view. You will love it." He said with a grin.

My eyes widened. "Really? You seriously going to take me to all these places?"

"Why not? Have you ever been to Barcelona before?"

"I've never been to Spain before. I wanted a Barcelona tour when I came here, but I had no idea where to go and how to explore." I said excitedly.

Sabil chuckled. "Don't worry your guide is here." He winked.

"Thank you so much," I said with a wide smile. I wanted to hug him but I fought the urge.

He placed his hand on my cheek. "No problem Cariño."

Our eyes were locked again. His deep green eyes were so compelling that it was always so difficult to look away. I could feel the sexual tension build again. His hand was still on my cheek. He shifted his gaze to my lips. I swallowed hard. I had promised myself not to lose control but it was impossible to live up to that promise when his hand was warm on my cheek and the scent of his perfume was working like an arousing drug. His face was closer now and I felt his warm breath on my lips. I didn't move.

He closed his eyes and before I could gather my thoughts, his lips were pressed against mine. This time I willingly parted my lips and took his tongue inside my mouth.

As he grabbed me from my waist to pull me closer while kissing deeply, I felt my head swim. I could see the stars. I was high on the scent of his skin, his touch, his smooth lips. My fingers traced in his hair and I clutched a chunk of his hair as I drifted deep into the kiss. This time I too didn't care about the staff. Let them see us. I was so completely lost in his warmth.

While kissing, I slowly rose from my seat and straddled his waist by getting onto his lap. My arms wrapped around his neck and his around my waist, holding me tight against his chest. None of us stopped to catch a breath even for a second. I went on exploring his mouth, biting his tongue, his lips. My fingers tracing the nape of his neck and his hands slowly getting inside my top. As his fingers touched my bare skin, I moaned deeply into his mouth. My thong was already soaked.

He then placed both his palms beneath my buttocks, while we were still lost in the kiss and picked me so easily like I was a light bag. He rose on his toes and started to walk. I couldn't understand where he was taking me but I kept my grip firm around his neck and didn't stop kissing. I didn't even want to. Not now, not later, not ever. I wanted his lips on mine forever.

He kept walking slowly. He then moved his one hand from my buttocks and I heard a doorknob twist. He threw the door open and moved inside. My eyes were closed but I could feel the lights were gone.

There was darkness in this room. I then pulled my lips out of his mouth unwillingly and looked around. The room was dark. He threw me in bed which made me gasp. My heart had started to thump rapidly. Sabil walked towards the door and closed it. He lit the yellow light on the ceiling. It was the guest bedroom.

I saw him walk towards me with a smile. It wasn't a smirk. It was just a soft smile that made my heart increase its thumping. He got on top of me. I felt the pressure of his masculine body, but that didn't bother me. I liked getting crushed under him. His fingers were inside my hair while he looked at me with the same soft smile.

His eyes traced my features, and he slowly took both my hands and pinned them above my head. He rested his eyes on my lips now and then kissed me again. This time with more intensity. My head whirled. I didn't flinch even for a second.

He ran his cold fingers on my bare shoulders as we both drifted deeper into the kiss. He then traced wet kisses from my neck, to my chest. We slowly took our clothes off. His naked body was so beautiful that it was almost hard to breathe.

He made me bend on the silk sheets of his bed. He gave wet kisses on my butt cheeks first and then spanked. I giggled. My heart wanted to jump out of my chest when I felt him inside me. I could feel his soul connect to mine. I have had sex before but never have I ever felt this way with anyone. At that moment everything was blurred out. I wanted him inside me forever.

It felt as if we were meant to be together. Like somewhere someone in the universe wanted us to be together, forever.

I was drawn back to reality when Sabil flipped me and crushed me under his masculine body again. I looked into his eyes. I could see nothing but admiration and lust for me. And yet he wasn't mine. Even though every cell in my body screamed that we are made for each other, the truth is, we are not. I could not stop him from touching my body because I was crazy about him and I wanted this. I wanted his soul. Even if it's only for one night, I still wanted the whole of him.

Sabil had started to hurt me. He was going hard and losing control. It was getting difficult for me to bear his bites and sudden choking. And yet, I didn't want to stop him. He seemed to enjoy every bit of it. I realised Sabil was a dominant. He liked controling me not just outside but also inside the bedroom. I was in pain. Yet I let him hurt me only because I'd never been with a dominant. I thought Sabil would realise that he was going too rough on me and would stop. But he didn't.

He would randomly kiss my cheeks, my nose, my eyes, my lips, my neck while going rough and that worked like a treat. Even in pain, I couldn't stop myself from blushing every time he gave a random peck on my nose. He pulled my hair and licked my neck, making me moan louder.

I let him dominate me throughout the night. I did whatever he asked me to in bed. I couldn't hate him all this while because I was unintentionally enjoying his dominance, even outside the bedroom.

I did that one thing I'd promised myself not to do. Sabil was just too irresistible to live up to my own promises. After few hours I wanted to rest but Sabil didn't stop even to catch a breath. I would be lying if I said I didn't like it when he kissed me hard and continued swelling my womanhood when I asked to stop. I didn't want this night to end. I can forever live as Sabil's submissive. Except I wasn't really a submissive type. I did everything he wanted because I was falling deeper and deeper for this Greek God. Even with the affliction I wanted Sabil forever in my arms.