Chapter 7

Gang Tea-jun stood over the mountain as he just watched Yona go over.

"Master Tea-jun" A soldier said.

"Find them." Gang Tea-jun angerly.

"The princess is gone. They couldn't have survived that fall. I'm sorry." The soldier said.

"Yona is dead... I must report back to Soo-won."

Back at the Crimson Dragon Palace Soo-won was enjoying tea when an advisor walked into the room.

"Master Soo-won. I'm sorry to bother you on the night before your coronation but Gang Tea-jun needs to speak with you." He said to him.

Soo-won walked into the room where Gang Tea-jun was waiting. A small envelope was in Tea-jun's hands as he fidgeted with it.

"You needed to speak with me?"

"Yes, please open this." Tea-jun said handing the envelope to Soo-won.

Soo-won stared at the envelope and slowly opened it to reveal Yona's red hair inside. The hair that she had cut off on the mountain.

"I'm sorry but the princess is dead. It was an unfortunate accident. They were found in the Northern Forest between the Wind Clan and Fire Clan. Hak was badly injured and Yona fell of the cliff with him. With them were two others, a male and a women who claimed to be the second princess of Kouka. They are of no threat now though because they also dead."

Soo-won's eye lit up.

"A women who claim to be Yona's sister? What did she look like?"

"Yes, she did claim to be Yona's sister. Clearly she was lying. They looked nothing alike. She had h/c hair and e/c eyes."

"You fool!" Soo-won's advisor yelled. "You killed both princesses of Kouka. You knew your order were to report if they were spotted. Instead you acted on your on accorded and now they are dead."

Gang Tea-jun was in shock. The woman he met on the mountain was the second princess of Kouka. Then the man who sacrificed himself for her must have been her bodyguard. Guilt overtook him, he didn't mean to kill the princesses and yet they were both dead by his hands.

"You're right. Master Soo-won punish me as you see fit." Gang Tea-jun hung he head low.

"Why don't you rest here for the evening. Come to my coronation as my guest." Soo-won said. Then he walked back to his room. Gang Tea-jun scream at him to be punished but he had no motivation to do so.

He only felt the locks of Yona's soft hair in his hands and stared at the moon light.