Chapter 12

"Hak I have to say this is an awful idea." Y/n said.

"Nonsense. I just want to have a talk with our new friend." Hak said in a sinister voice. Y/n rolled her eyes as she was still being pulled towards the white dragons private quarters. Hak eavesdropped on the dragon talking to himself. He was vowing to protect Yona. That's when Hak busted in the room.

"Excuse me." Hak said as he walked in the room.

"How rude. You can't just barge in. What are you doing here?" Gija yelled at Hak.

"I came to see if you had any useful stuff... but you don't." Hak said to Gija. Gija rolled his eyes and groaned at the other man.

"Here take this." The white dragon gave Hak a sack of money.

"Huh? What is this for?" Hak asked.

"Your payment. Since I'm here you will no longer be in need of your services to protect princess Yona" Gija said. Y/n laughed at Hak's confused face.

"Huh?"

"I alone can protect her she doesn't need you." Gija told Hak.

"That's cute but I am princess Yona's personal bodyguard. And I don't need some white snake replacing me." Hak said.

"I am not a snake I am a dragon." Gija yelled.

"You got a scaly hand. Snake."

"Okay boys that's enough" Y/n interjected the two boys.

"Oh and who might you be?" The white dragon looked at y/n as if he had just noticed her in the room.

"I am princess y/n. I am Yona's younger sister." She explained.

"Pleasure to meet you, princess. Say why can't this idiot over here protect you?" Gija bowed to y/n.

"I can protect myself thank you. I much rather him protect Yona." She said with confidence.

"See." Hak pointed out.

"We will have Yona decide for herself who she wants to protect her." Gija said and the two men stormed to find Yona. Of course Yona didn't want Hak going anywhere but she told Gija she still needed him. Gija's heart swooned at Yona's words. Y/n and Yun watched the whole affair and shook their heads.

The festival went on celebrating the Crimson dragons return. It was also a celebration for Gija, to start his journey that many generations before him had wanted to do. The village made sure that the group had plenty of supplies packed before leaving. Y/n went back to a tent to grab the last of the supplies. The village chief was also in the tent.

"You? Who are you?" The village chief asked and y/n removing her hood.

"I'm y/n. I'm Yona's sister." She replied. She realized that she never introduced herself to the village chief because everyone's eyes were on Yona.

"The crimson dragon has a sister? You should do her a favor and leave her."

"What the hell!" Y/n said surprised. "Why would I do that?" Y/n was surprised by his bluntness but it really came off as rude.

"Your holding her back, she will fail on her journey if you continue by her side." He said to her. Y/n's blood was boiling.

"You don't know what you are talking about old man. I've been trained to be more skilled than a castle guard. I am more than capable to hold my own on this journey. I will not leave my sister."

"I do not believe you can-" Yona cut off the chief's rebuttal when she came in the tent.

"Y/n we are leaving soon- oh I didn't realized the village chief was here too." Yona said.

"Let's go Yona." Y/n said and walked out with her sister in hand.

"Did something happen?" Yona asked.

"No, I'm alright." Y/n smiled at her sister.

The sisters met up with their male companions and took off in search for the rest of the dragons.