2-Zalfie

I stayed on Dan's lap until 5 O'clock when the doorbell went. Phil answered it and a few minutes later Zoe and Aflie came round the corner.

"Zoe!" I shouted, I lept off of Dan and hugged her tightly.

"Hey Jess" Zoe said to me. "And this must be Elsie. Hello"

"Mamma..." Elsie asked me unsure about them

"Els, this is Zoe and Alfie, they are Mummy and Daddy's friends. Can you say hi Zoe?"

"Hi, Z-Z Zoe"

"And can you say hi Alfie?"

"Hi A-Al- Alfie."

"Well done." I turned to Alfie. "Hi Alfie." I hugged him and he wrapped me in his warm arms.

"Hey Jess." Alfie said. Then Dan stood up and greeted them both. We played with Elsie for a bit and then it was time to go.

"I'm gonna go say bye to Phil and Kate." I went to Phil's room and knocked.

"Hey" Phil called. I opened the door and found Phil sitting on his bed, alone.

"You okay? Where's Kate?" I asked

"She went home a couple of hours ago."

"Oh okay, you could've joined us in the living room."

"Na, I was just editing a video."

"Okay, well I'm going now so if you don't join Dan he might just abandon our child and sit with you"

"Alright, I'll go in there in a minute." He got up and hugged me "Have fun."

"I will, just don't burn the house down please."

"So basically don't let Dan in the kitchen?"

I laughed "Yeah, see ya later Phil." I walked back to the living room and saw Elsie talking to Zoe in her arms.

"Bye Jess." Dan said, embracing me.

"Don't say bye, I'm coming back, I'll see you again." I said into his chest

"But I might not see you" He joked

"Don't joke about things like that Dan!" I looked up at him.

"Okay, I'm sorry Jess. Have fun, I love you." He kissed my neck

"I love you too." Then he kissed my mouth for however long it took for us to need to breathe again.

He squeezed me and I went to Elsie. I took her from Zoe and hugged her tight.

"Mummy's going for a little bit now Elsie, but she'll be back. Be good for Daddy okay?"

"Okay, bye bye Mummy. Love woo" Elsie said

"I love you too baby" I kissed her forehead and gave her to Dan. Dan showed us to the door and we kissed again. Zalfie and I walked out and Dan closed the door when we went down the stairs and outside. Zoe was driving and Alfie had to sit in the back. We put the roof down and blasted the script from the speakers.