45~Endings (alternative for all those people that want a happy one)

I tip the tablets into my mouth and just before I gulp them down I watch a little more of the video.

Then I hear Carrie shouting. "HES WOKEN UP JESS! DAN IS FINE!"

My eyes go wide and I spit the tablets out. Carrie bursts into the room and gasps when she sees the sight before her.

"Dan." I croak.

"Dan." Carrie states, smiling.

I get up and we go to the car, racing to the hospital.

Dan's POV

Where am I?

Where's Jess?

How long have I been here?

JESS?!

Then I sit up with a jolt. I'm in a white room with black and white tiled floors.

"You're awake?" A doctor asks.

Well duh.

She goes out and I lay back onto the bed. All I remember was being in the car with Phil, Cat, Jim, Tanya, Zoe and Alfie going to lunch. I was driving. Then that car. I crashed into it. No it crashed into you. The screams. Who was screaming? Everyone.

Then Carrie, Chris and Jess run through the door. Well I think she's Jess. She has her hair, her eyes, her features. But Jess isn't that thin, she isn't that pale, her hair isn't that long. She doesn't have dark circles under her eyes. She doesn't have tears running down her cheeks. But I know she is my wife. Jess.

"Jess?" It comes out in the form of a question, my throat croaking.

"Dan." She sighs. She runs over to me and kisses me. Soft and sweet.

"I love you." She tells me.

"I love you too Jess. So much." I tell her.

Jess' POV

I run straight to Dan and kiss him. I have missed him so much.

"I love you." I tell him.

"I love you too Jess. So much." Dan tells me. I kiss him again and then I hug him. I'm so glad I didn't give up.

~6 years later~

It's Elsie's 12th birthday today.

No-one died in that crash, no-one lost their memories or had any long term problems. Everyone woke up within a few months of Dan. Zoe and Alfie were the only ones still in hospital 4 months after they woke up. Though that was only because they needed to make sure they rested enough.

I wake up with my head snuggled into Dan's bare chest. I lift my head and see his brown eyes open.

"Is this a dream?" I whisper

"I hope not." Dan states, chuckling.

I kiss him and smile.

"Right Mr Howell, up." I tell him, jumping out of bed.

"Ugh." Dan moans, rolling out.

"You are so lazy Howell."

"But you love it."

I roll my eyes and chuck him some black jeans and a long sleeved dark blue top.

"Thanks Jess." Dan kisses me before changing into them.

"I CALL SHOTGUN ON THE SHOWER!" I shout. Grabbing a black and white checked dress and some skin tone tights.

I jump into the shower and when I finish I shave my legs and put the tights on. Then I shove the dress on and put on some mascara, eyeliner, foundation, bronzer, smokey eyeshadow and a red lipstick. I dry my hair and curl it using Dan's straighteners.

"Mum!" Elsie knocks on the door. I let her in. She has her curly hair down and is wearing a duck egg blue dress with white shoes that has a small heel on them.

"Please can I have a bit of makeup on today?" She asks.

I sigh and put some white eyeshadow on her and some mascara.

She smiles and looks at herself in the mirror. Then I straighten her hair for her and she bounds out into her room to talk to her friends as she had a sleepover the night before and two of her friends came over.

I go into the living room where Jim, Tanya, their twins (Damian and Alexandra), Cat, Phil, their little boy (Sam), Zoe, Alfie, Joseph and Dan are sitting. Madeline and Liam are in Elsie's room. I sit on Dan's lap and watch the TV. We go out for dinner and then open presents when we get home. Life can't get better.

I love my family so much. I'm so glad that I didn't give up. I'm glad I didn't die.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She is Jess Chapman. And one day at a youtube convention a boy named Dan Howell fell in love with her. Then her life changed forever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N so it's the end, It's been great. Thanks for joining me on this emotional roller coaster. Can't believe it's over tbh.
I want to say thank you to youtube_lover312 Hogwartsgirlxx and bayntonandhiddles for giving me ideas for names and support during this fanfiction.
Ly all. See you later guys :)

🎉 You've finished reading Everything is perfect until the end sequal to Nothing stays perfect for long 🎉