Old Path

Around three days after her visit to Baosha she woke up with a fear in her head.
She dream walked on moonlight and ended up in the mountain home of Master of Blue.
And what she saw make her rush out of bed and call Xia hurriedly.
Not long after her wings open and she fly with a sense of hurry to Quin.
Thinking of him brings a weird kind of smile to her heart. The handsome man did steal her heart for a few weeks, also the man he became while talking about Lingue is irresistible.
Now that he needs someone, she cannot ignore him.

Almost flying onto his porch, she isn't surprised at the lack of servants. Rushing to the courtyard holding Lingue's coffin, she finds Quin as she saw him in her dream, laying passed out next to it.
Holding two fingers to his nose, she detects a faint breath and as she pulls her hand back, he grabs her wrist. "You came back."
These hoarse words touches her and she sits down next to him, on the ground.
"I'm here, yes."
His very black eyes opens and looks at the woman sitting next to him. Her hair in half a bun, a fancy white dress and slanted eyes filled with a sadness.
Getting up he extends a hand to her, gesturing towards her dress, "Come, you will get your dress dirty."
Daintily she follows him to the kitchen, where he proceeds to start a fire.
"Where are your servants?" looking at her sideways he snorts. "I gave them the day off, or was it a week..?"
Not able to judge his mood Nian allows him to make their tea, the questions brimming in her under strict control.
Carrying the tray she wonders how to brooch the subject of what she dreamed, when he solved it for her:
" About last night... ", she finished pouring before looking up at him sitting across from her, "Did you mean what you said?"
The intensity of his stare disconcerns her, and his words..
Wait, what? Eyes widening her lips make an "O".
"You knew it was me?!"