Visits

With a smile in her eyes, Baosha's Nunu strides into the underwater palace.
It's been a week after Nian's ceremony and the first time to visit this dear friend of hers.
Tears of joy filling those blue eyes, Baosha can't stop telling her what her thoughts was all those years ago and how worried she was to see her Nunu in that strange girl who was so weak.
All in all it was a good visit, and it was only towards the end that, with pain for her friend, Baosha asks about the Master of River.
Feigning indifference Nian's answer came easy.
"No, I haven't seen him yet. It is best to wait with that, besides, I'm very busy. And," turning away, "I must have an explanation for him as to my soul's behaviour. Until then, I will not visit him."
Her words ring in Baosha's ears long after she left, and, knowing her so well, tells the sprite what she was afraid would happen after she saw Nunu and Yuan together the first time 6000 years ago.

Yun'er don't know what to do with himself. Since the previous day that he saw Lady...no, goddess Moonlight turn into that magnificent purplish silver dragon, he can't stop thinking about her. It was bad enough him developing a crush on her because of her kindness that day at the hall, but he witnessed something so memorably beautiful and he needs to tell her.
After she soared into the clouds, Yun'er hastily flew back home, had a long bath and then got drunk.
A dragon.
Shaking his head he gets up to go to the King's study. Surely there will be information in one of the ancient scrolls there that he can use to calm himself down.