Life

Yun'er don't get the chance to discuss the dream with Nian, since he is too busy to hide from the Butterfly princess visiting them. The news of her engagement to master River did reach his ears and his happiness for her is tinged with concern and protection for her fragile heart.
Also there is the fact that she still have to overcome the curse.

The day of the engagement is approaching, and Nian can't believe that she is so happy. The event is being held and organised by Mistress bad luck, and for someone who is famous for unfortunate things, everything is proceeding as planned.
What no one realised is that the test before the curse is being triggered by intense happiness or intense sadness.

The day is here and Prince Yun, with the Butterfly princess as his companion, is one of the first guests to arrive. At Nian's request it is held at the Palace where she felt Yuan's emotions. Even master of Blue was pardoned and he, as once again Mistress bad luck's companion, is there to welcome him.
Things are going so perfectly, Yun'er thinks in amazement. Too perfectly, a voice whispers into his heart and where he is sitting down with his companion his head suddenly fills with the story of how the previous goddess Moonlight turned into stone.
Feeling alarm like he never has before, the Butterfly Prince jumps up, hastily mumbling an apology before going in search of Mistress bad luck.
Not finding her, he instead somehow keep going the wrong way, and then somehow ends up in a strange garden that wasn't cleaned up.
Trying again to find his way out, he hears voices and with a sinking feeling recognise Nian's happy giggle.
A time of great happiness...  Keep going through his head and searching for the couple stealing a few minutes alone feels like it's taking forever.