The Guardian

Seeing the smoke before he smells the destruction only serves to increase Yun'er's determination to find her.
Flying around with already tired wings, still keeping the mental shield before him, the Butterfly Prince finds her in a labyrinth, trying to incinerate Yuan who is doing his best to convince her to calm down.
"You don't know us, how can you claim to love us?" the dragon roars at master River, her pain aggravating the deep anger inside of her.
And Master River, white hair in disarray, reciting their memories, trying to reach Nian this way.
Prince Yun listen for less than a minute and then barge in, standing in front of the other man, looking up at the dragon with a gentle smile. "See, I said I would come."
Almost too far gone, she bellows a fireball into his face and Yuan gasps. However, after the flames dies off, there Yun'er is, unharmed.
Finding her with his mind, he pours his puppy heart out to her, telling her that there is one in this world who knows her, and accepts her for who she is.
Crying, the mental dragon shakes her proud head. "Yours is not the love to save us, little guardian. You should go now, for you will find your lifetime with her." and again she shows him Bai.
For the first time a helplessness overcomes him, and the realisation that he can't save her, that nothing can stop the curse from taking this extraordinary creature from his life bursts through him and with a strong shout Yun'er flies up, and throws his arms around the dragon's neck as she begins to change, pressing himself against her dragon chest.