Tests

While Mistress bad luck is informing master River of the curse, he realise his mistake and uses his sword to fly after the huge dragon and the human butterfly.
Trying to comfort lady dragon with his feelings, Yun'er doesn't know how much she appreciate it that he genuinely cares, and isn't scared of her true form.
"Come," she invites into his mind, "Let me show you a place."
Once she realise that his untrained wings are getting tired, Lady dragon grabs him in a huge paw, and Yun'er, sitting in the paw, isn't sure how he can fix the rift between the dragon and master River.

Nearing the dragon Yuan can't see the Prince and, fearing the worst, he is determined to stop her from harming anyone else.

Seeing the determination with which Yuan is approaching, Yun'er flashes his sword in the sunlight and draws the master's attention, then he waves with a smile to show he is fine.

The place she takes Yun'er to, is the volcanic mountain he went to with Nian in the dream. Gliding into the opening, it is clear that centuries of dragons have spent a life there. The caves are huge, the walls smooth from countless dragons playing there. And without her saying anything, the Prince knows why she brought him here.
She is pointing to the connection he made with Nian. To how, even though the dragon spirit wasn't visible, she was there nonetheless. And she is acknowledging that this connection is with her too. Feeling a pride like he's never felt before, the young man goes onto his knees and bows his respect for her, three times.
Touching his shoulder with a feather light nail she mentally shows him a smiling Bai, running to catch a runaway baby dragon. Through the vision her voice is much like a mother's. "Stay here until sunrise and don't leave before then, no matter what happens."
After the vision clears she is gone, and the opening to the range of caves is blocked by a scorching fire.