Test

As Yun'er rounds the next scrub, the dragon spirit's face appears in his mind, opening her slitted eyes she turns to him as in front of him the master of River gives a scream.

She is magnificent, uncoiling her lithe body, she spread her wings, the gossamer spiderwebs glinting in the sun. Yun'er jumps forward, pushing Yuan to the side, and spreading his wings he flies into the air, up to where her head is.
In his mind the dragon spirit speaks to him, "I deserve to be happy,", she says proudly and Yun'er agrees respectfully.
Turning his head he sees that she is both in his mind and in her body simultaneously.
"I'm not sure he deserves us," she continues, "Why does he cower before us? He said he loves us.."
"And I do believe that he does Lady dragon.", and seeing Yuan waving frantic at them, Yun'er suggests that they touch down since her fiance wants to speak to her.
Following his lead, the dragon lightly lands next to the master River and bending her head to him, her slitted eyes fasten on his face. Ready to hear him out.
"Nian, I know you are in there, please become yourself again. I'm sorry if I did something.." before he can finish his sentence the dragon roars, and if not for the quick response of Yun'er pushing him down, he would have been fried.
"Listen to me puny man. I am myself right now. Do you not accept me?"
Her husky voice booms across the Palace, and some of the guests comes out, searching for them, while the less brave ones stay in the hall.
To the terrified Yuan his love is trapped inside the dragon and if he can only reach her, he can save her and this is the thought the dragon spirit reads in the heart of her beloved.
With a hurting cry she flings her head back, spreading her wings again and soaring into the air while, with tears in her purple eyes, she mind looks at Prince Yun. "See?"
One word, but it breaks the prince's heart and without thinking he flies after her, wanting to comfort her in his heart.