Old Paths

He smiles dazzles her.
"Not only did I know it was you, I remember it all. " voice lowering, "Did you mean what you said?"
With a rush of color in her face goddess Moonlight recalls the dream.
Master of all things blue was crying next to the coffin, and as she came floating in, he broke down, said some very depressed things and her pity for him overwhelmed her. She glided to his side, took his tear-stained face in her hands and spoke from her heart.
She told him how brave he is.
She told him how he wooed a certain soul just by being himself.
She said that if she could choose, it would be a love like his, a love as strong and true as the man he is.
And then she said it.. The words that caused his tears to stop.
"If ever you wondered, let me tell you now : Minxi loved you with all that she was."
The whole time his eyes were closed, his beautiful black hair a curtain over her hands.
"Lingue" he groaned, as lightning fast, he pulled her close and tried to kiss her.
That was when she woke up.
Now...
"I made a bet with myself," Quin continues, as if she didn't just covered her red face with her hands., "I said, if that goddess doesn't come to me today, then it was all a vision of madness," his eyes turns to the teapot and he helps himself to some, then the dark pools finds her face again, "But if she does..." the strange tone in his voice causes her to lower her hands. Deciding to play it cool, her voice sounds steady.
"Then you have your helper back, right?"
Throwing his head back master Blue burst out laughing.