The End.

Wiping the sweat from the unconscious man's forehead, the servant wonders if she should feed him again.
She is new here, and especially asked to help take care of the dragon guardian.
Ever since she heard the story about how the dragon guardian has thrown himself in the path of the curse just to save his dragon friend, she decided that she wants to be a part of his life, even if it's only one sided.
It's been some 500 years since he stopped the curse and fell unconscious and from what she heard goddess Moonlight moved out of society and are living with the water sprite.
The guardian's sacrifice stopped the curse, but could not save the relationship between Nian and Yuan. It is a tender subject and one only time can resolve.

In the subconscious world where Yun'er has gone, he is reliving the thousands of years of collective ancestral memories of the dragons, some of which dragon spirit already showed him in dreams,, a beautiful gift from her whom he saved with no thoughts to himself.

Sitting down at her table, the servant girl looks lovingly at the bed where the unconscious Butterfly Prince lies in his sleep state.
Last night she had a dream about him.
He laughed and called her Bai.

This is the end of the story.