Again

Quin can't believe his luck. She actually believes him.
Being compassionate by nature, it is only the slim chance that his beloved will come back that kept him alive these few hundred years. And now, at last, the one that could keep her sanity and reason thru the blue mist has arrived. The rest all went crazy, and eventually disappeared, becoming part of the blue mist. Now they have been freed with the ring of the Soul Bell.

Master of River don't know why, but suddenly more souls than scheduled pitched up, making it harder to understand the truth of what happened. Time runs differently in the region of the River of Forgetfulness, thankfully. After a while he might even have forgotten about the incident, if not for the Master of Blue appearing at the birthday bash of Lady of Ferns.

Quin strides into the hall, tapping his fan into his left hand. Hair taken back with only a few strands framing his face, he is indeed a very handsome sight.

Minxi, dressed in a flowing light peach creation she just can't get enough of, is busy cultivating while Quin went to put into action stage one of his plan.. Really, he's had years to think it through. First, he would slowly re-enter the social network of the immortals, while teaching the soul every thing about Lingue, his wife, her cultivation methods, her memories.. All to prepare for when he finds the Fan of Oblivion.

From where Yuan, otherwise known as Master of River, is standing, his eyes drift towards Quin, and an unknown uneasiness fills his mind. Not questioning his gut, he strolls over to the Master of Blue, a conversation starter ready.
"It's been too long since we last seen blue flowers, my friend. How have you been?"
Melodious voice rang clearly over the conversation, and a hush lands. With a slight smile the man in blue turns to Yuan, his black eyes amused.
"Ah Master River, only a few days ago I came out of mourning. I'm afraid the flowers will not be on my list so soon."
All said with a slight bow.