PROLOGUE

It’s a full moon day. The rain was that strong that one cannot see the other. Wind was blowing so strongly that no one dare to come out of their house.

Sean royal family mansion.

A mom is trying to sleep her baby with a lullaby. The baby is giggle as a response to his mom.
Suddenly someone burst the door to the bedroom with bleeding wounds.
“My dear, run away. Someone came into our Mansion” the man said to the mom.
The baby who identified the man as his father giggle in the thought that his daddy is trying to make him laugh.
“What happened honey?” the mom ask with dripping eyes.
“I can’t seal our mansion dear. Run with our baby.” the daddy said.
“please honey, I can’t leave you.” The mom cried.
The dad somehow take our his two arms wide enough and enclose his power to both hands and touch his giggling son.
“No honey, don’t kill yourself. I can save you. I will save you.” The mom roar and hug her husband.
“They have that power that I can’t figure out how to attack it. It’s so strong baby. Please take my words. I can’t survive after this.”  Dad said and became unconscious.

The mom who is hearing the knocking sound just ignore it and hug his husband and take the baby with another hand. She was not that weak to breakout. Her husband and son was her weakness. She was almost decided that she cannot live without her loving husband. She take the baby and walk to their bed and she placed the baby there and shield him with her power.
The turn back to her lifeless husband and place her left hand to her baby. The baby who saw his motionless father was not happy. The baby was looking at his loving daddy who only know to make him happy.
The mom also widen her arms. A crystal clear watery colored light out of her arms and she place that hand on her baby.
“Baby, mama really loves you. Dada also loves you. Don’t forget that we are always with you. Our powers, love and all.. everything thing is with you. I am sorry mama is leaving you here but no one can break this shield baby. It’s mama’s and Dada’s love it’s not a power that anyone can break. Please be happy with your loved ones” the mama who said with crying heart. Somehow she knows that the baby’s grandma is looking around for them to be safe. So she was so sure that the shield she made can be only broken by baby’s grandma or the baby himself

The mama also get unconscious.

“this is their bedroom. He might be here. Kill him” some cried out to someone else.
“no need. They are dead. Take that baby” the man said with calmly.
The other men come near baby.
The baby who see someone giggles to that men to get attention. He try to take the baby from the bed but was beaten by something that they can’t see. The men fly and his head tap to the ceiling and he dead that that spot.
The calmed man get tensed with the scene. How can a little baby can beat someone as strong to this much power. The man was over confident over his power come near baby. But suddenly the baby vanish from the bed.

The grandma who saw all this take out the baby by her power and take out the sword and walk out. Though she have invisibility power when someone tab on her she want to protect the baby.
She mercilessly kill people who break out to mansion with her Invisibility and sword power. Somehow she know that the man who make her son-in-law to fail is the powerful one others are just bugs.

The grandma who some reach the next near mansion and ring the calling Bell.
It was late night, it is understandable when someone do not open the door to that late night calling bell.
But after some time she hear the unlocking sound of the mansion door.
The man who comes out of the door was stunned by the view. And invisible thing is holding a baby.
“This is my grandson. He deserved all the love in this world. Make him study martial arts. He is non-magical so don’t even try to make him study your skills. I will come after he reach twenty. All the money for his future is the Sean banks” the grandma said in a male voice.
“but what is you? And what about this baby” the stunned man ask.
“From today onwards he is your son. Don’t dare to tell him anything related to Sean family. I will be leaving. Take care of my baby” grandma fly away.
The man take the baby to his bed rooms and said everything thing to his wife. His wife who love babies can’t deny this giggling one on her husband’s lap.
She take her from her husband and started breast feeding him.
The baby sleep calmly.

------__________

I am know I make it late. I was not feeling well due to some physical and mental issues.

But
But
But
Here I am with the prologue.

Hope you will like it.