CHAPTER SEVEN- KISS

Qing Park

Zhan and Yibo was still there waiting for sunset so that they can go home. As  yibo promised, he will take Zhan to his home as this is their first day of dating.
“Zhan, I think we should leave. I want to inform dad and mom about us. But…Zhan..” Yibo stop in between as he remember Zhan is their prince.
“Yibo… I am not liking you looking me as a prince. See I am still that xiao Zhan who love to stay around you always” Zhan replied as he read Yibo’s mind.
“It’s not that Zhan. Dad and mom might see you as a prince as reject us being together. You know they are still living in that era where king’s family is above all”
“Yibo….. if I decided to be with you. … so do they have words above it. I really can’t digest the fact that I am sean. And I haven’t heard about the Sean’s before. No one talk about it to me. “
“ baby… I may not understand what you are feeling at the moment.  But I can ensure you that I will be always there with you… always… “ Zhan started tearing up. For him these all feel like story but when he realize the fact he was scared and hurted.
“ I think, dad and mom sent you to me at the moment.” Zhan hug Yibo.
Suddenly Yibo feel a like of pull which he feel for the first time.
“Zhan… stay close. Someone …… something is trying…… to harm me..” Yibo said
Yibo was struggling to take out this pull. He remember that his dad’s talk about manipulative power. But he didn’t expect this will impact this hardly.
Zhan who he seeing Yibo’s struggle don’t know what to do. He who have more powers than Yibo, don’t know how to control his power. He was feeling so hurtful.
But he hug Yibo as tight as he can.
May be the pull fall on Zhan, the shield that on Zhan circle around the both and the pull decreases.
YiBo’s eye colour was change to golden as he feel the shield. Zhan was still hugging him, he didn’t see the shield formation. In his thought he wasn’t ready to leave Yibo in this struggling situation alone.
“Zhan…Calm down. I…I am fine..look” Yibo cupped Zhan face and make him look into Yibo’s eyes.
Zhan who see the golden eyes for first time was so surprised. But the thing he didn’t realize is, his eye colour was red.
“yibo… you are fine?”
“yes, … you helped me. You are so strong Zhan Zhan” Zhan blushed and hug him.
The shielding was unshielded.
“Yibo… I…I ..was so scared”
“ I am.. see. It’s just that.. I was also didn’t expecting that” Yibo said.
They both left to Yibo’s home after drinking a cup of coffee.
On the other side of Park.
“Seems like Zhan love him a lot . Or else shield can’s shield Yibo” grandma talk to herself. She was the one who try to harm Yibo. So that she can know what Zhan can do to protect him. But grandma was expecting his own power to fight against but it’s seems like his mother’s power  also shield Yibo as Zhan care about Yibo a lot.

Wang Mansion.

Yibo reach home with Zhan. He was not sure to share Zhan’s whereabouts to any other as he have facing different situations that too hard situations when Yibo is with Zhan. So for others safety Yibo choose to hide Zhan’s inherit to his family and friends.

“Yibo.. you are back!?” Nie Mingjue ask.
“Yes da ge., Where is others.!? Are you leaving”
“yes, I want to leave. Your brother left with his boyfriend and about your mom and dad, they are waiting for you to have dinner”
“Okay da ge, do I want to drop you!?”
“No, .. I called jili already”
“okay ge.”
“Yibo,,,… who is that boy” mingjue ask as he saw Zhan coming out of Yibo’s car.
“Ah.. Ge… this is Zhan. My boyfriend
Zhan.. this is my dage”
“hai ge. Nice to meet you.”Zhan said while bowing.
“Nice to meet you too. Hope Yibo is taking care of you. If not tell me okay” me mingjue said and left.
Yibo hold Zhan’s hand and walk to his home.
“Yibo… you are back..come sit. We can have dinner… wait who is that cute boy with you?” Yibo’s mom ask.
“mom, he is Zhan. My boyfriend”
“aww, he is so cute. Nice to meet you son”
“You too aunty” Zhan said while blushing.
“Come come…sit. You dad is busy with something”
Yibo and Zhan have dinner and left to see quiren.
“Dad, may I” Yibo knock his dad’s reading room.
“yes”
Yibo hold Zhan’s waist securely and get into room.
“Dad… I was about to sleep. So I came to say good night” Yibo said.
“Aw, good night son. Who is this!?”
“Dad, he is my boyfriend”
“Oh.. that’s good. I didn’t expect you to bring a boyfriend for yourself. I hope this kid can tolerate you” quiren said and start laughing.
“Dad, please” Yibo who was so embarrassed in front of his boyfriend can’t take his father’s mocking anymore.
“uncle… your son is so caring and I am sure that I can tolerate him till end” Zhan said with proud.
“I am happy Yibo. He is so understanding. I am surprised to hear these words from your boyfriend Yibo… Son.. you are right he is so caring for his closed people” quiren said.
“ Dad, we are leaving. And Zhan is staying here.” Yibo said.
“okay, good night Zhan” quiren tap on Zhan’s head.
“Good night uncle” Zhan said and Yibo take Zhan to his room.