CHAPTER ONE- I feel like he is something

Jiang family mansion.

Kind of pleasant day after two long rainy day.

Jiang family is one of the well named family on their magical power. They all started to support and help common people (humans) from their ancestors.

They are always there to all sort of help for the development of magical world as well as ordinary human world.

Today was one of the special day. Today is jiang's elder son's birthday. Yes, it's jiang Cheng's birthday. The family was planning for donating so food and dress to their orphanage and oldage. They are not use to celebrate with DJ's, champagne and all, they all are some genuine people who society is looking forward.

Zhan's bedroom.

"Aaa.. A-cheng, Gege will win for you today. But you want to hug me after I bring you the trophy I am going to receive" xiao Zhan said to his elder brother.

"Stope being so cheesy. I want you to come with me to orphanage and oldage home because I might go from there as early as I can. ... I.. I have to meet my friend in airport." Jiang Cheng said.

"but... it's your birthday dumbo.. you should be the one who gift them. It's not like I will not accompany you, I want you to be there with my granoos and kiddos"

"Zhan, .. you know.. I will not deny anything if it not that important for me. So please. Let's wrap this talk and help me out. ..and get ready. Jie jie is waiting for us. She said she also made your favourite dishes. So.. make it fast. Clean your grumpy face" jiang Cheng said and tap on his brother's shoulder.

Xiao Zhan is his jiang dad's and jiang mom's favorite. They both saw him as their own kid and Zhan love them the most. His family is his first priority.

He is one of the best martial art trainee. He is a world champion. No one really didn't beat him on it yet. He was initially not so happy to know that he can't do magic but then he understand his dad words and try to follow it. It's not like his dad didn't try to make him study their power but at zhan's peak hardwork still he can't acquire the skill his brother and sister have.

Zhan make his thing and get ready for University. He is studying business administration in one of the most famous University in China. His brother is also doing his Master's on the same and trying to research on it. And his sister is a home science graduate.

"jie jie, a-cheng said you also made something I love" Zhan run to his sister and hug her lightly. She slightly tap on her brother's nose.

"Ofcourse, how can I forget my little one" Yanli said.

"thank you jie jie,...by the way where is our lovely couples. Did theu left without senting us love?" Zhan ask with a pouting face.

"shut that drama okay. And eat and... don't forget to take driver today. I don't want to take that risk like yesterday anymore. Do you get me" jiang Cheng said.

Zhan keep pouting and started eating the food that is specially made for him.

"A-cheng.. jie ..I am leaving. And meet you there a-cheng" Zhan said and rush to their Garage and take out his car and ask a driver to pick him evening after his classes.

Dining table

"I only prayed to God to only make his day not to come in our life" yanli' eyes started to shedding up.

"Jie.. please. If he get to know about it. We.. we... we are not siblings anymore" jiang Cheng said and try to console his sister.

"but how come they sense that grandma's presence. I.. mean as per her words she should have come to us to take zhan back  Four years back right?" Yanli said with a small ray of hope.