CHAPTER THREE- Boyfriend's little brother

Qing University.

"Where is Zhan. I am calling him for like an hour and he is not picking my calls" jiang Cheng ask his friends.

" Cheng Ge, he left to see Wang Yibo" jiyang replied.

"Wang YiBo???? This brat.. Not listen to me. Let him do what he like" jiang Cheng roar and left.

"His ge is not as friendly as he, right baby?" Bowen ask.

"I know, come let's leave" jiyang left with his boyfriend to their apartment.

A parked Car near to an hill.

One man is keep blabbering something and other is ignoring him.

"Wang YiBo,..... what the hell is going on and why are you with me?"

Still didn't get any reply.

"Mr.Wang please, tell me something"

"Wait, let me park. Then we can talk" Yibo replied finally.

Yibo stop the car and open the doors by a click.

They both come out of the car and sit facing to the Valley.

"Yibo.."

" What's your power" Yibo ask without listen to the person next to him.

"what!!!! I don't have any power. I am powerless. I mean I am the human"

"What,... what's your family name?"

"Jiang"

"What... jiang is one of the best magical family and you born to them powerless!?"

"yes" Zhan sign sadly. The thing that Yibo said is something he don't like to remember.

Yibo take account of Zhan's behavior after his question. He was silent.

Yibo who haven't been in is situation ever before got tensed. He really don't know what should he do to bring back the cheerful Zhan.

"Zhan.. My power is water Cyclone. "

"Is it..!? Wow show me" Zhan ask with excitement.

"I can show you now. I will show you later"yibo said.

"Do you know, I am the only human from my family. I feel sad sometimes. My brother and sister always protect me when I was kid. But now they have their life and I don't like to be dependent. My dad force me to study martial arts when I was 5 years. I always use to cry alots. I don't like to study it. But later I started to love it" zhan said with softly. His tears are on the brim of the eyes. Yibo who was watching it don't know what to say. He decided to not to tell what he have seen on latter's eyes. He decide he will make him release his power by himself.

Yibo take Zhan's hand and softly patted on it.

" Power is actually nice. But I always wanted to live like an ordinary human. I always dream on it."

"why!? Being human is not that comfortable"

"actually Zhan it is. My family is almost like your family. We are a well recognised family in our magical world. After my brother I am the one who want to look after my family. I always choose to look after with my brother. I am not sure with my powers"

"Yibo.... I mean Wang Yibo. You don't know being powerless is shit. I don't like to feel so. And I don't think you are incapable..."

"I ... I don't know. If my brother got bonded then I might the one who should train the people who follow my family rituals. I am not so good as my brother"