CHAPTER THIRTEEN- Small baby

*Surprise to all*

Yizhan

Zhan’s POV

We were so confused at the moment. Yibo was making himself believe it is real.
“ It is your parents baby” Yibo said.
“ I hope so. If they can see us that’s the best thing, right bobo!?” I ask.
“Yes baby” he said.
Instantly I feel something in my wrist. I was surprised. That marble has been turning into hand chain. Its stone have turn to a locket to that chain. When I look to Yibo’s wrist I saw the same one. I guess mama and dada is really seeing us.
“See bobo” I show the bracelet to my husband. He smiles and nodded. I am so happy.

5 weeks later.

Yibo’s POV

It’s been 6 weeks. Our bonding was completed freaking six weeks. Is it that awesome.
Zhan is still sleeping. I don’t dare to wake him up. Because I was so rough yesterday night. It’s not because I force him, he is one who ask me for more. How can I not give what he ask.
I cover him with the duvet and go to freshen up and made breakfast for both of us. I am sure Zhan will not come to make it.
I put them in a tray and go to our bed room. I sit near him and force him to sit. He hugs me and rest his head on my shoulder. I can feel thay he is not gone eat it alone, I should feed him.
I slightly move and place the tray inbetween Zhan’s legs and snuggle to wall and back hug Zhan.

(Just uploaded this picture to show how they are sitting. Ignore other)

I make him drink the coffee I made and fed the food too.
It’s helpful that I clean him yesterday itself or else he will not give me permission to take him to bath. Because I don’t know why, he was behaving so strange for like two weeks. I can understand, we both are knowing each well other after our bonding. He might not want me to go far from him. But I can’t help him of that. Because dad have given me one of his business ventures. So, I can’t make him upset on that. So I want to manage my business and my cute husband together. Actually, I am loving it a lot.

For a week profit have been doubled and I am so privileged because of dad. Without him I can’t reach here. I know, we both are not completed our studies. But we are writing exams and doing projects as well. Zhan not want to leave me to college or else he can go but he refused and I don’t want to force my baby.
When I started to hear the soft snore again and made him sleep peacefully on the bed and wrote a letter for Zhan and leave to company. Today I have three meetings and a property seeing. So I might get late after pampering my husband.

Zhan’s POV

I am still feeling so sore there on my hole. But what can I do. I can’t blame my husband. I am the one who force.
When I think about him, I am smiling. He has that much influence in me. I search for him beside me. But because of my unlucky I can’t feel him near me.
I jerk and wake up. I am still feeling so sleepy. I rub my eyes to clear the vision.
I saw something on our bed stand. It’s a glass of water and tablets. There was a small chit too.
*Baby, good morning. Please don’t sulk if you don’t see me near you. Today I have some meetings that’s why I didn’t wait you to awake. I have loaded with all your favorite desserts in our refrigerator. So please forgive your handsome husband. And don’t play around okay. I will ask xue yang and jili to accompany you. Of if you want to call your friends you can. But don’t choose to stay alone. Okay cutie.. I love you a lot and I am missing you. I will call you. •kisses• - BoBo*