CHAPTER TEN - YIZHAN

Yizhan House.

After calling Zhan's parents Yibo make Zhan to go an freshen up.
YiBo's POV

I somehow make Zhan to go and freshen up. I called ji li and xue yang for bring some flowers and a set for a candle light dinner. I wasn't really planning for that but yes, I guess he deserves the best. He will be super happy. But ji li and xue Yang's wasn't sounds good. I think tommorow I want to go and check on both of them. Actually, I get tensed when they sent some others to bring what I ask for. I try to call them, but they ensure me that they are absolutely fine. I am sure that something is making them distress. I can't leave Zhan here. So, I decided to look for them tommorow with Zhan. I can't leave him here. He is safe here but I can't just make him feel alone.
I somehow set up our bedroom and I make a partial indoor candle light dinner for him. I guess... today is our first night.
"Yibo" I hear Zhan calling me. I rush and change my dress to a formal one.
"I am coming baby" I respond.
I went near him. I was in his bathrobes. I don't know why he is blushing because I didn't tell a word.
"zhan, I didn't tell anything" I come near him and hug him. He places his head on my shoulder. He smells nice.
"Still you was looking at me" he said.
"I just look at you. Because you are my better half. I didn't even stare. I just looked baby" I tighten my hug.
I turn slightly to his side and whisper on his hears " you smell fabulous baby"
I am sure he is blushing like hell.
We stay there simply hugging. Later I heard a slight sobbing sound.
" baby" I make him sit on bed.
"Why are you crying baby?" I peck on his check.
" Yibo, I know. Bonding with me is not an easy task. I am in grave danger still you bond with me " he said in between sobbing.
I cupped his face.
" I bonded with you because I love you. I haven't thought about anything else. All that matters for me is you. And this danger is not that we can't overcome. We will overcome everything together. Please don't think like I sacrifice. It's me who decided to bond with you not you baby. I choose you." I said and I saw he was slightly smiling.
"Smile like that baby" I added. He huse and kiss me on my lips.
"Come, I have a surprise for you. Before that change to this outfit" I gave him a formal which pairs with mine.
"Formal??? Is there a ball or something!?" he asks sarcastically.
"Actually, yes. Get ready" I said.
He gets ready and I held his hand and go to the place where I set up our dinner.
I decorated it simply with some flowers and place some food items that he like.
"Wow, Yibo. You made it!? It's so cute and..."
"romantic" I finish his lines.
I back hug him and kiss on his head.
"come let's have dinner"
I make him sit on the seats and place him a slice of steak to his plates and pour some orange juice.
I feed him and he fed me too.
"I loved it Yibo" he said. I pull his head towards me and kiss him.

 I pull his head towards me and kiss him

He blushes and kiss me back.
"come, let's go to our bedroom" Zhan was about to stand I take him on my arms bridally.
He circled his arms around my neck securely.