Lynn's P.O.V

Heyy Guy's

I was wondering if someone could created me a cover for my book please? I'm in serious need of one lol. Well if you could just email them to me at daiseycox95@gmail.com that would be amazing and the one that I pick will get a chapter of their choosing dedicated to them and their story promotedbon here and on my face book if you have one or a book of your choice promoted! So please someone create me one pretty please!!!!!!

Anywhere here you go!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lynn's P.O.V

(Beep Beep Beep )

Ugh damn alarm clock! I'm suposed to be getting up and talking to the alpha today. But this bed is so comfy and its begging me to stay I think I'm gonna stay. I smiled to my self and snuggled deeper into my bed only for my phone to start ringing. Damn it can't I get a break? No? I guess not. Well hell. I sat up and grabbed my phone to see it was Becca calling me I groaned to myself. This is so not gonna be good.

"Hello" I said. Waiting for her out burst.

"Where the hell are you? Did you fucking and not fucking tell me what the hell is wrong with you Lynn I'm your best fucking friend!" Becca said sniffling a little on the last part.

Oh god not the crying fuck I hate crying!

"Becca I'm so sorry but dad made us move last minute something about a job offering and apparently hes been seeing some girl for awhile now. Which is great but he wanted to make sure it would work out first. And I start school tomorrow but I promise to call and text you chicka but I have to go and do all ylmybpaper work because you know dadbis incapable of that" I said smiling a little hut also sad because she is the only friend I have ever had.

"Okay okay call me tomorrow and let me know how your day went" Lynn said

"Okay I will chicks bye" I said

"Bye" becca said and I hung up dropping my phone on the bed and got up and walked over to my suit case. I opened it and pulled out a pair of Arapostal sweats (black) and an Arapostal shirt (purple with logo in white) and some under garments. I then proceeded to the bath room to get a shower. After my shower I blow dried my hair and straightend it. After my hair was starightend to my licking I then headed out the bathroom and out of my room and down the stairs. After what felt like forever I finally found the office I started to knock on the door only for it to open and this amazing smell hit me it was like the smeel of natur the outside it was just amazing. I looked into the face of a girl not much shorter than me with red hair and a bright smile.

"Oh your the new girl Lynn right. Well I'm Katie its nice to meet you" Katie said smiling and held out her hand. I took it and shook smiling at her.

"Yeah it is and its nice meeting you too" I said and moved out of her way.

After she walked out the door I walked into to see the Alpha at his desk looking through paper work.

"Hey umm I'm here to do my paper work for school" I said

"Oh yeah here sit down you only have a few papers to sighn your dad did most of it" Alpha Dominick said grabbing a folder and placing it in front of me after i sat down.

I looked over my papers and signed where i needed to sighn it only took a couple of minutes to do it. I stood up and and handed them to him. He checked them over.

"Okay your done you start tomorrow if you want you can rise with Katie her brother Tommy will be taking her and Callum can show you around he's in your grade. Also their are humans that go to that school. The principle is one of us and most of the teachers are but please remember there are humans and they do not know about us and if they do its because they are mated to one of us not because we told them." Alpha Dominick said

"Well at my last school it was all human so I believe I can control myself and yes I would like to ride with them thank you" I said and smiled.

" okay that's all I will let Tommy know" Alpha Dominick said

I nodded and walked out of his office and headed to the kitchen to get me some coffee. I walked into the kitchen when the scent that I smelled earlier hit me full force. I walked into the kitchen trying to find where the scent came from only to bump into someone. Their back was too me and they were tensed up. He slowly turned around to face me and when his eyes met mine they were full of shock and awe. Finally I realized why this boy was my mate. Holly hell I found my fucking mate. I found my self smiling up at this boy who could ethier be the one to complete me or break me. He started smiling but then he frowned. No no no he can't oh god he's going to reject me. But then he some the exact opposite.

"Mine" He growled pulled me to him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyy guys

So who thinks they know who Lynn's mate is Comment who you think it is and the first to comment will get the next chapter dedicated to you!

Anywhere I hope you liked it!

Vote

Comment

Follow

Thanks for reading!

XXGreenEyedDevilXX