Tonya's P.O.V

Tonya's P.O.V

2 years ago

Everything feels unreal like this isn't really happening I have my mate back. It feels weird having her back with me in my arms again. But it feels different I don't feel happy I feel betrayed and I'm not sure why she's convinced me that she had nothing to do with Aria's kidnapping but for some reason I don't feel like she's telling me the truth. I feel like she's keeping something from me something that I should know. I mean hell we finally found out that we really are mates and she won't even let me mark her.

"You know I love you don't you baby" I said kissing her on the cheek.

"I know you do baby. I love you to baby" Vanessa said smiling.

"You know something doesn't feel right baby like something's not adding up" I said looking at her while playing with her hair.

"What doesn't feel right baby?" Vanessa asked

"I don't know just this whole thing don't feel right. I don't understand how they took Aria so easily" I said while twirling a piece of her hair around my finger.

" I don't know baby you know Alpha thinks it was someone on the inside who snitched to the rogues baby" Vanessa said looking at me. She sat up and smiled at me.

"What are you thinking baby?" I asked.

" You know how do you feel about going on vacation when all of this is over?" Vanessa asked.

" I would love to but this is not the time to be talking about this Vanessa. Our friend our future Alpha has been kidnapped and we don't know where she is and you want to talk about vacation!!? " I asked outraged. what the hell is wrong with her! This isn't the girl I fell in love with!

"I know but i don't like seeing you down like this it wasn't you're fault. Besides it wasn't like she would even listen to us to stay near us hell Aria is supposed to be the future Alpha and she can't even protect herself much less the damn pack" Vanessa said

"You know what when you decide that this is a serious matter come find me. Until then don't fucking talk to me." I said and got off the bed and stormed out of the room.

 Present

I should have realized that she was in on it when it didn't bother her when Aria went missing. I guess I knew in a way the whole time but I just didn't want to see it I mean who would want to see the fact that their mate someone who you loved more than anything wanted to harm the one person you were sworn to protect because I was supposed to be Aria's Beta now look at me I'm barely apart of the pack all because of Vanessa I hope they find that bitch and give her what she deserves.