Stetson's P.O.V

Another month of nothing of not finding her. I can't belive it she's nowhere to be found. I mean I've looked everywhere and i mean everywhere for her. I don't know what to do I mean I can't find her. Maybe she dosn't  exist at all. Maybe I don't have a mate maybe i don't deserve a mate. Damn it i need her and i need her soon. 

I start back towards the direction of the pack i was supposed to be getting clothes for a boy and clothes for a girl but i forgot the list that told me the sizes. About a month ago we had two new people enter our pack they were younge and there pack was attatcked so we took them in. I haven't met etheir of them but the Luna and Alpha seem to think there harmless. I hope they are for there sake because the Luna and the Alpha saved my life they showed me i was losing my mind. I went after one of my best friends mate knowing she wasn't mine. I knew that Aria wasnt mine and could never be mine but i tried anyway. I'm just glad that they forgave me and allowed me into there pack. I come and go as i please and after one month of them having the pack the Luna threw a party for me and only the ones who hadnt found there mate could come and even though I didn't find her i loved the fact that they did that for me. 

I finally arrived back at the pack house and Luna Aria was already waiting on the steps with the list in her hand. I smiled at her and grabbed it from her.

"Make sure you get the girl approprite clothes she's only 16" Luna Aria said while having one hand on her hip and pointing at me.

"Oh and the boy is in his 20 early 20's" Luna Aria said

"Yes ma'am the girl will have appropriate clothes for a 16 year old and the boy will get i guess jeans and a t-shirt I guess" I said while smiling 

I turned around and started back towards my truck which was a blue ford ranger 5 speed. I absolutly loved that truck its amazing i've put this truck through hell and it's still running. I got in and started back down the road I turned on the radio and started listing to that new song burning it down. It took about half an hour for me to get to the mall. I wandered around for about an hour i mean i got the guy some clothes but I don't have a clue as to what to get the girl so i finally just decided on a couple of jeans some shorts and some t-shirts and tank tops as for under wear i will let the girls do that sometime or whenever. 

Finally i was able to leave and go back to the pack house. I arrived just in time for supper thank god im starving. I walked into the house and was instantly bombarded with the smell of spegehttie. I absolutly loved Luna Aria's speggehti it's amazing. I walked into the kitchen and noticed everyone at the table talking.

"Just in time" Alpha Dominick said smiling at the head of the table.

He didn't like being that far away from Aria so now we have a really wide table so that Aria can sit right beside them and then beside her would of course be the little shit we call Addiks. He's adorable but an absolute handful they left me alone with them one day and majically picked up on some cuss words you know not from me. But in the end he called his mom a bitch which by the way did not go good. But I took the only empty seat by some little red headed chick. 

"So, are new?" I asked the little red head beside me

"Yeah we got here like a month ago your Luna and Alpha are awesome" The girl said and smiled

"Yeah there amazing people but i think it's safe to say that there your Alpha and Luna also. But anyway my name is Stetson" I said and held my hand out.

She smiled and held hers out and shook my hand. I could feel little sparks kind of like she was shocking me but thats not possible I just smiled at her and pulled my hand away she forced me another smile and mumbled somthing.

"I'm sorry but I didn't cacth your name" I said as the plates were passed out.

"Katie" She said and kept her head down

I didn't say anything else the rest of the dinner. After supper i went up to my room and layed down but I couldn't sto[ thinkinh about the little red head which is odd because she's 16 and I'm 22 granted we stop agging at 25 but thats not the point. Finally I was able to dose off only to dream of the little red headed girl.