Tommy's P.O.V

It hasn't even one day since I've found my mate and I've barley gotten to spend time with her since this morning. All because my sister decides she wants too get lost! Damn it Katie always getting into shit! I swear my little sister is going to be the death of me! Ugh what about that idiot Callum he was supposed to be watching her and making sure she was staying safe and he didn't do a good job. I pulled up to the place where i was meeting Stetson and my sister she climbed in smiling him behind her he was frowning. I looked at her silently telling her we had to talk later. She looked back at me and her face fell. The ride home was silent I was pissed at Katie for running off like that she knows its dangerous! Damn it I still can't believe this shit!

Lynn grabbed my hand and squeezed it and smiled at me I smiled back at her. I still can't believe that I've found her that she is actually here with me. I was hoping to spend the day with her get to know her. She convinced me to wait a little while on claiming her I don't know how she did it but she did. I swear just the little bit of time that i've spent with this girl has been amazing. I can't wait till she lets me claim her. I know i don't know everything about her but I do know that she didn't have it very easy back home. I know that her asshole of a father sent her here because he was scared his mate wouldn't accept his daughter. I mean don't get me wrong I'm glad he did because I wouldn't have found her and I'm blessed that I did. I mean she's my second chance at a mate. We arrived back at the house in a little over ten minutes I was a little distracted in my thoughts so I drove slower than usual.

"Katie your room now" I said looking at her.

She dropped her head and walked up to her room I followed behind her after telling Lynn I will help her unpack when I'm done with my sister.

After I shut the door I sat down on the bed and put my head in my hands and groaned.

"Katie what the hell was you thinking! You could have been kidnapped killed any fucking thing. If you wanted to leave school you should have fucking linked me!" I tried not to yell at her but I did raise my voice. I can't believe she would do stupid shit like this.

" I'm sorry I just couldn't handle school not with everyone basically calling me a slut because some guy tried to ask me out they saw me and Stetson kiss and then I sat with Callum. So this girl started on me talking about the guy's at the table were taking and stuff and i can be a whore or something somewhere else" Katie said looking down at her feet.

" What the fuck you mean they saw you and Stetson kiss??" I asked shocked

My sister has never showed any interest in guys like ever. I've had so many guys come up to me trying to be budies so they could get closer to my sister. She always politly turned all the guys down. She always stuck to her self and trained and she's a pretty damn good fighter. But Stetson what the fuck he is too old for her he's going to pressure her into something she's not ready for.

" Umm yeah we believe we are mates" Katie said looking at her feet like they were the most interesting thing there is in the room.

" Has he marked you?" I asked he couldn't have she we believe so that means there's still a chance that I can save my sister shes only sixteen.

" No he wants to make sure we are mates. He said he didn't want to pressure me or take something that might not be his" Katie said shaking her head then shurged her shoulders .

Fuck I can't let him tie her down I need to get her out of here hes too old for her . Me and My my mate can take her away from here and the Alpha and Luna will help us if I say I fear Stetson doesn't have her best intreast in heart because I believe he is only thinking of himself and just wanting to believe that she is his. Its not possible she's to young for him to mark much less feel the mate bond it only happens at the age of 18 she has 3 years she just recently turned 16 she still has time!! I have to get here out here and soon!!

_---------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyy guys

I'm sorry I know I dissapered but I'm back!!!!! Only a moth till my wedding!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!