Veronica

I now have the child just like I need now all i need is some herbs and I will be able to complete my spell. Stupid girl thought i was doing this for her but I'm not once the spell is complete no one will be able to tell that this little boy is the Alpha's son. He will forget all about his parents and only think of me as his mom and then the power that this child has will be amazing because Aria has a power she knows nothing about. I can't wait to see what this little boy's power is going to be there going to be strong and i'm going to be able to use them for myself. Ha yeah I know I sound like a bitch but okay maybe I am. 

"Hey you got everything you need for the spell?" Vanessa asked

"Yep I have everything but you know as soon as the spell is done you have to leave" I said 

"Yeah yeah i'll be gone as soon as i know it's been done right" Vanessa said 

"Okay now go I need to concentrate" I said and made a motion for her to leave.

                         She left and I picked the child up and brought him over to the high chair and and set him some food out. I can'y believe I finally have him with me right in front of me. This child is going  to hold so much power. I can't wait till I get to teach him how to use it and how to become more powerful and rule with me at his side! Aria and Dominick will never get this child back. By the time they even come to this town and well I'm not to far from them but they will not recognize this child the boy will look as if I gave birth to him. It's only going to take three days for this spell to take place and then I will be able to rule over all of the werewolves in this state. Of course after the child gets old enough to show his powers. I'm still not sure why Aria has not found her yet you usually find them when you shift unless it's not her that has them and it's Dominick. Hmmm I'm not sure ether way they don't know ether has powers there for they don't know that their child has powers.    

---------------------------

hey guy's I know i go mia a lot but it's getting to the end of the semester and its getting really hectic I'm sorry I'm trying and this is just a little on veronica theres plenty more to come. Oh and I'm Happy to Announce that I'm Pregnant!!!! My due date is March 7th 2016!!!! I'm so excited!!!!